Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - 20 August 2016

Andrea, who in your group are the adults? Children? ages? (just so I am giving age appropriate gifts)

[QUOTE="Kaizen, post: 56285870, Andrea, who in your group are the adults? Children? ages? (just so I am giving age appropriate gifts)[/QUOTE]

Everyone is over 18. We are taking Grandma, her cousin Bev, and our children, the youngest is 18. We originally planned on bringing our four children and the oldest child's spouse, but she was pregnant and concerns over the zika virus prevented that. We recently lost grandpa. We are celebrating our youngest child's graduation from high school. We are all getting excited for the cruise! Thanks!

FE List as of 2:30pm on August 14
vylie1234 - Lisa, mother (Diane), DD16 (Siena), DD7 (Koane) - 12008 - need a preferred delivery day
allisonmilam7 - Allison, DH (Rickie), DD16 (Deaven), DD12 (Alleigh) - 6672 - Sunday, August 21
Kaizen - Susanne, DH (Jim), DD16 (Alexa), Exchange Student18 (Julie) - 6674 - Sunday, August 21
Johanna Baumeister/Andrea6 - Jim, Lynn, Carol, Jenessa, Jay, Jorgina, Bev - 8643/8648 - Tuesday, August 23
kkeegin - Kelli, DH, DD7, DS5 - 9674 - Wednesday, August 24 or Thursday, August 25
Precious1 - Heather, DH (William), DD11 (Helena), DD8 (Victoria) - 7548 - Tuesday, August 23
Jesrbit - Jessica, DH (Jon), DS1 (Wesley) - 9086 - Monday, August 22
Maria Brandi- Maria, Joe, Joseph(DS 5), Giuliana (DD 3) -8162 - Wednesday, August, 24
Kasia Swierczek - Kevin (41), Kasia (35), Joah (8), Avi (5), Sebastian (5) - 10588 - Thursday, August 25
Wilcox Family - Parents, DH, Self, DD(16), DD(11), DD(9) - 5030/5032 - Monday, August 22
Maggie79 - Maggie, DH (Ben), DS3 (Rowan) - 8122 - Sunday, August 21
Marie Hall - Marie, Scott, Shane (14), Cameron (10) and Mason (7) - 7014 - Wednesday, August 24
Stephany Burns - Stephany, DH (Justin), Liam (8), Brooklyn (6), Brinley (almost 3) - 10082 - Tuesday, August 23
KatieH6 - Katie, DH (Blaine), Lexie (17), Gabby (15), Sage (12), Lilly (9), Luke (7), Ellsie (2) - 9018/9021 - Friday, August 26

Thanks Allison for all of your work on this

Are you still planning to do the FE with us on upcoming cruise? If you are do you happen to know what day you would like to deliver?

Thanks
Yes! Thanks for checking. I saw a list and it didn't have our name so I thought I missed out. This is our first cruise and my first time using the disboards, so I apologize if I'm not responding in the correct place/way.

Yes! Thanks for checking. I saw a list and it didn't have our name so I thought I missed out. This is our first cruise and my first time using the disboards, so I apologize if I'm not responding in the correct place/way.

I gave you a delivery day for Tuesday, August 23. Is that ok with you? We can change it if you want.

I'm so sorry I don't even know where to begin, we've had to cancel our cruise. Our daughter is in icu in critical condition. I'm sorry for the problems this has created for all of you. We were so looking forward to this experience.

I'm so sorry I don't even know where to begin, we've had to cancel our cruise. Our daughter is in icu in critical condition. I'm sorry for the problems this has created for all of you. We were so looking forward to this experience.
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS. SENDING PRAYERS FOR GODSPEED RECOVERY.

We leave tomorrow for Disney and may not be checking email until night before cruise. We are delivering on Wednesday.

I am counting 64 with my family of 4 included in count. We are in room 9674 - Kelli Mom, Charlie Dad, Charlee 7 year old girl and Keegin 5 year old boy.

Schedule appears to be the following:
Sunday - Allison & Susanne's family deliver from cabins 6672 & 6674
Monday- Jessica's family - cabin 9086 and the Wilcox family -cabin 5030-5032
Tuesday- Heather's family - cabin 7548
Wednesday- my family -cabin 9674, Maria's family -cabin 8162, Marie's family - 7014
Thursday- Kevin & Kasia's family- cabin 10588
Friday- Katie's family - cabins 9018 & 9021

I am going to send a message to the 6 other cabins to see if they are still planning to be involved in FE with us.

Please tell me what errors I made.

Thanks

I BELIEVE THAT KATIE'S FAMILY IS NO LONGER JOINING US ON THE CRUISE DUE TO A FAMILY EMERGENCY.

We leave tomorrow for Disney and may not be checking email until night before cruise. We are delivering on Wednesday.

I am counting 64 with my family of 4 included in count. We are in room 9674 - Kelli Mom, Charlie Dad, Charlee 7 year old girl and Keegin 5 year old boy.

Schedule appears to be the following:
Sunday - Allison & Susanne's family deliver from cabins 6672 & 6674
Monday- Jessica's family - cabin 9086 and the Wilcox family -cabin 5030-5032
Tuesday- Heather's family - cabin 7548
Wednesday- my family -cabin 9674, Maria's family -cabin 8162, Marie's family - 7014
Thursday- Kevin & Kasia's family- cabin 10588
Friday- Katie's family - cabins 9018 & 9021

I am going to send a message to the 6 other cabins to see if they are still planning to be involved in FE with us.

Please tell me what errors I made.

Thanks

Have the other cabins replied yet? ?

Do not even begin to worry about us! Fish extender is nothing compared to your daughter being in the hospital. Sending love, light, and prayers.

Do not even begin to worry about us! Fish extender is nothing compared to your daughter being in the hospital. Sending love, light, and prayers.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I will trade Tuesday delivery for Friday so that is covered. Cabins 8643 and 8648.

Oh MY!! Prayers to you and your family! I am so sorry to hear the news. I'm sure everything is going to be A-ok. (hugs)

Last message.. Confirming that the Halls are delivering to the other FE's in our group on Wednesday Aug 24th. (sorry first time we are doing this and want to make sure we are on schedule).

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for a speedy recovery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter