Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - 20 August 2016

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be participating in our first Disney Cruise and in the FE's :)

I do have a question: it seems as though everyone is extremely creative here and is making the gifts... after spending two hours in a fabric store to buy the material to make a fish extender I came across the realization that I am not Martha Stewart LOL. Fortunately we have several Disney stores near us since we're in Southern California... are store-bought fish extenders as acceptable as handmade?
Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Not everyone is crafty, me included. Store bought is fine!!

Ok. I will put you for the 26th. I count about 70 gifts if you are going to give a gift to everyone. Each families stateroom # is included on the list. Some families have 2 staterooms but they are all on the posted list.

Thank Your for updating the list. I have been busy with doctors for my son! SO excited to meet everyone (hopefully)

I think there is a meet scheduled that the FB group organized. That would probably be the one we should all attend. If anyone knows the time and place please share.

FE List as of 5:30pm EST on August 5
vylie1234 - Lisa, mother (Diane), DD16 (Siena), DD7 (Koane) - 12008 - need a preferred delivery day
allisonmilam7 - Allison, DH (Rickie), DD16 (Deaven), DD12 (Alleigh) - 6672 - Sunday, August 21
Kaizen - Susanne, DH (Jim), DD16 (Alexa), Exchange Student18 (Julie) - 6674 - Sunday, August 21
Johanna Baumeister - Jim, Lynn, Carol, Jenessa, Jay, Jorgina - 8643/8648 - need a preferred delivery day
kkeegin - Kelli, DH, DD7, DS5 - 9674 - Wednesday, August 24 or Thursday, August 25
Precious1 - Heather, DH (William), DD11 (Helena), DD8 (Victoria) - 7548 - Tuesday, August 23
Jesrbit - Jessica, DH (Jon), DS1 (Wesley) - 9086 - Monday, August 22
Maria Brandi- Maria, Joe, Joseph(DS 5), Giuliana (DD 3) -8162 - Wednesday, August, 24
Kasia Swierczek - Kevin (41), Kasia (35), Joah (8), Avi (5), Sebastian (5) - 10588 - Thursday, August 25
Wilcox Family - Parents, DH, Self, DD(16), DD(11), DD(9) - 5030/5032 - Monday, August 22
Maggie79 - Self, DH (Ben), DS3 (Rowan) - 8122 - need a preferred delivery day
Marie Hall - Marie, Scott, Shane (14), Cameron (10) and Mason (7) - 7014 - Wednesday, August 24
Stephany Burns - Stephany, DH (Justin), Liam (8), Brooklyn (6), Brinley (almost 3) - 10082 -need a preferred delivery day
KatieH6 - Katie, DH (Blaine), Lexie (17), Gabby (15), Sage (12), Lilly (9), Luke (7), Ellsie (2) - 9018/9021 - Friday, August 26[/QUOTE

It looks like there is only one on Tuesday and Friday, so we'll take Tuesday if that's ok.

We leave tomorrow for Disney and may not be checking email until night before cruise. We are delivering on Wednesday.

I am counting 64 with my family of 4 included in count. We are in room 9674 - Kelli Mom, Charlie Dad, Charlee 7 year old girl and Keegin 5 year old boy.

Schedule appears to be the following:
Sunday - Allison & Susanne's family deliver from cabins 6672 & 6674
Monday- Jessica's family - cabin 9086 and the Wilcox family -cabin 5030-5032
Tuesday- Heather's family - cabin 7548
Wednesday- my family -cabin 9674, Maria's family -cabin 8162, Marie's family - 7014
Thursday- Kevin & Kasia's family- cabin 10588
Friday- Katie's family - cabins 9018 & 9021

I am going to send a message to the 6 other cabins to see if they are still planning to be involved in FE with us.

Please tell me what errors I made.

Thanks

Our cruise earlier this year was a short one to Nassau and Castaway Cay coupled with a short trip to WDW. I booked a dummy cruise onboard and was surprised at how fast it became time to book our real cruise. We are ready to start planning so no real interest in pushing back our date at all. We are also considering WDW for next August. Not sure if it will be pre or post cruise. We've done both and there are pluses and minuses to both options. We've done a lot of coin tossing in planning so far, eastern vs western, 20 or 27th. We're pretty flexible so we'll see how it goes.

Are you still doing the FE with us on the cruise approaching soon?

If you are do you know what day you would like to deliver?

Thanks

Hello! We just booked! It will be me, DH Ben and DS3 Rowan. If you all still have a FE group open we'd love to be added! We are in 8122.

Also, anyone has any input on best excursions that are 3 year old appropriate let me know. I've booked the beach day for cozumel, but wasn't sure if he would be too young for a dolphin excursion?

Are you still doing the FE with us on upcoming cruise? If you are do you know what day you would like to deliver?

Thanks.

Are you still doing the FE with us on upcoming cruise? If you are do you know what day you would like to deliver?

Thanks.

Yes

Thanks.

Yes! If possible, the first or second day? Also, my first name is Maggie, if you want to change that on the list where it says self.

We will deliver any day you want We have one change to our group Lynn, Jim, Jenessa, Jay, Jorgina, Carol and Bev
Bev is going instead of Johanna because of the zika virus.

Last edited:
Maggie I am not in charge of this but I do t see why it would matter if you did Sunday with the other 2 families.........

Andrea- once again I am not in charge but it looks like Tuesday may be the best day if it doesn't matter to you- your call.

I did not know shoe organizers were not allowed . I have one packed in my luggage for when we leave for Disney World tomoorow prior to cruise.

Schedule appears to be the following:
Sunday - Allison & Susanne's family deliver from cabins 6672 & 6674
Monday- Jessica's family - cabin 9086 and the Wilcox family -cabin 5030-5032
Tuesday- Heather's family - cabin 7548
Wednesday- my family -cabin 9674, Maria's family -cabin 8162, Marie's family - 7014

Schedule appears to be the following? I have not been in charge of this but just trying to help us out- any of us can sent updated list as far as I know. No reason to have one person do all of the work.
⚓⚓⚓

Sunday - Allison & Susanne's family deliver from cabins 6672 & 6674, Maggie's family
Monday- Jessica's family - cabin 9086, the Wilcox family -cabin 5030-5032, and Maggie's family - cabin 8122
Tuesday- Heather's family - cabin 7548, and Bev's family - cabins 8643 & 8648?
Wednesday- Kelli's family - cabin 9674, Maria's family -cabin 8162, Marie's family - 7014

Rooms to deliver to on your day:
10588- family of 5
9674- family of 4
9086- family of 3
9021 & 9018- family of 8
8648 & 8643 - family of 7
8162 -family of 4
8122- family of 3
7548- family of 4
7014- family of 5
6674-family of 4
6672- family of 4
5032& 5030- family of 7

Still waiting to hear from 12008 family of 4 & 10082 family of 5

I made an updated list myself (which is above) because this should be a team effort. We have been so lucky Allison has been doing this for us all along. Maybe we can all pitch in and keep it going. If you would like to copy a list and update it , hit "quote" on what list you want to update. Then hit options after you log in to send a reply. Quote will be an option and you can then delete what you do not want and update what dates or rooms etc you want to.

Hopes this makes sense.

Hey all, I'm cruising with my parents and sister. Wondering if anyone would be interesting in playing a few rounds of Magic the gathering onboard.

-Ryan

Ryan,
If you have an extra deck, my husband, Jim, said he would play a few rounds with you.

Thank you, Katie, for helping with last minute organization :lovestruc We gathered quite a group at the last minute. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will you all be going to the big meet on embarkation day?

FE List as of 2:30pm on August 14 updated August 17
vylie1234 - Lisa, mother (Diane), DD16 (Siena), DD7 (Koane) - 12008 - need a preferred delivery day
allisonmilam7 - Allison, DH (Rickie), DD16 (Deaven), DD12 (Alleigh) - 6672 - Sunday, August 21
Kaizen - Susanne, DH (Jim), DD16 (Alexa), Exchange Student18 (Julie) - 6674 - Sunday, August 21
Johanna Baumeister/Andrea6 - Jim, Lynn, Carol, Jenessa, Jay, Jorgina, Bev - 8643/8648 - Friday, August 26
kkeegin - Kelli, DH, DD7, DS5 - 9674 - Wednesday, August 24 or Thursday, August 25
Precious1 - Heather, DH (William), DD11 (Helena), DD8 (Victoria) - 7548 - Tuesday, August 23
Jesrbit - Jessica, DH (Jon), DS1 (Wesley) - 9086 - Monday, August 22
Maria Brandi- Maria, Joe, Joseph(DS 5), Giuliana (DD 3) -8162 - Wednesday, August, 24
Kasia Swierczek - Kevin (41), Kasia (35), Joah (8), Avi (5), Sebastian (5) - 10588 - Thursday, August 25
Wilcox Family - Parents, DH, Self, DD(16), DD(11), DD(9) - 5030/5032 - Monday, August 22
Maggie79 - Maggie, DH (Ben), DS3 (Rowan) - 8122 - Sunday, August 21
Marie Hall - Marie, Scott, Shane (14), Cameron (10) and Mason (7) - 7014 - Wednesday, August 24
Stephany Burns - Stephany, DH (Justin), Liam (8), Brooklyn (6), Brinley (almost 3) - 10082 - Tuesday, August 23

Last edited:
Sounds great! I am new to message boards but I read yesterday that they no longer allow shoe organizers and there is a fine of $100, if there is damage to the doors. Thanks so much for doing this! Getting excited!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!