Disney Fantasy - 2/18/17 - Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

AndrewWG

DIS Veteran
I have just booked our second DCL Cruise! It is the February 18th 2017 Western Caribbean cruise with stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica and of course, Castaway Cay! I hope that there are people interested in a possible meet up and fish extender fun! Lets make this a cruise that will never be forgotten! :)

we are involved in a FE at some other location BUT we ARE on your cruise.....
3 families....6 adults....4 children and 1 infant.....you are now officially in charge of all that transpires on this thread. I deem it to be so by majority vote. Congratulations. ;):jumping1:popcorn::

Hmmmm.... I am probably in that one too. Since making this thread (and having little responses) I found another. I don't know if I am ready to start an FE program! lol. I have seen it enough to know how it is done though. :genie:

Hello!! We are also on this cruise...I still have yet to sign up for the FE on the other location, but I will do that. This will be our 9th Disney cruise, our 4th (or 5th??) going during President's week. We are from NY so we like getting out of the cold! There are a bunch of us who have sailed this week before who are in the other location. It's sure to be a fun cruise. Hope to see you over there! :sunny:

hey! Howdy NY! We r on Long Island. Our LAST Pres week cruise we met some other Long Islanders who were on the same flight as us...........cue: It's a Small World

anyhow, we are now a group of 3
a fifty percent increase over previous weeks

I assume more will show up as time slips by

Hey there. We are from Long Island, too. We were also on last year...were you on with us President's week as well?

These threads tend to be slow as we have a group at the other place not to be mentioned here. Lol

i put my DDIL in charge of the FE on uknowwhere so I didn't get aggravated.
We did Pres week on magic 6 years ago...the 2 "new" ships had JUST been introduced but we chose the Magic so there were no glitches.

my mom's family is from floral park. my uncle owned the butcher shop there for many years....

Hi all -- this will be our third Disney cruise, but I haven't done the FE before....super excited to do it on this upcoming cruise. Can anyone advise how to join a group for that? And/or have any advice for it?

Last edited:
There is a much more active FE group on another site unfortunately. This one just never took off, probably due to the other one existing.

There is a much more active FE group on another site unfortunately. This one just never took off, probably due to the other one existing.

correct...IF you r not on thatothersocialmediasite, I'm not sure how you should proceed.....as the time grows closer for our cruise, activity here SHOULD pick up and you will be able to organize a FE group here....I will try to find some info for you for the other place as well

Oh, I am involved over there as well. :) I found that after starting this thread and realized that was where all the action seemed to be.

man oh man....i don't remember the street names....i believe it was on or near a corner....his name was Conrad but everyone called him "Coonie".....

Oh, I am involved over there as well. :) I found that after starting this thread and realized that was where all the action seemed to be.
Thank you! I believe I figured out TheOtherSiteNobody'sEverHeardOf, and was able to find this particular cruise's group. Looking forward to February......!!

i wonder if, as sail away date nears, activity here will increase?
It would make a lot of sense to have it all in one place...maybe anyone new that comes here will see the notes about the other location??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter