Disney Fantasy - 2/18/17 - Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hello all! This will be my family's first Disney cruise. We don't know much about these FE's and other boards and what not. I'm looking forward to learning more about it. We are from Central, MA and we have a 6 year old daughter. She doesn't know we are going yet. It will be a huge surprise for her. Any tips or tricks you may have for us newbies would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Alison

probably..however, if someone here was to organize an actual meet, group activity, etc THAT would be much easier than the FE stuff

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and we are so excited with the Star Wars Day at Sea! I found the group on that other site and sent a request to join the group.

The Edwards Family here; Derek, Lesley, Abbey (9) & Dougie (4). We are very excited about our fourth Disney Cruise this coming Feb 18th 2017. We would love to partake in the Fish Extender this year. How do you sign up? How does it work?

Last edited:
edwards family: the fish extenders are fun.....our kids will enjoy the heck out of them. There is a ton of info on these boards but don't get intimidated by the crazies who want to regulate dollar amounts, etc etc..........
I will gladly pm you if needed but, in the mean time, most people have joined the FE group on some other site.....people speak in cloaked terms because you can actually get in trouble here for mentioning the other site....
strange, but true

this is SOOOOOOOOOOO different than it was 6 years ago.....
I know I'm a dinosaur, but it's kinda sad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter