Disney Family Vacation Video 3

At the risk of sounding super creepy, I just wanted to say that your trip videos are my absolute favorite. On our last trip, we were walking across the bridge to Bay Lake Tower from the Contemporary and we started singing the "run, run, run" song.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for posting your video! I always enjoy watching your family:goodvibes..you make awesome videos!

We love watching your videos!! Thanks for helping remind us why as parents we all love the magic of Disney!

That was such a beautiful video. You have an awesome family and will be so happy that you captured all of those moments on film. Thanks for sharing! :wizard:

As always a great video. Loved it when the kids where spreading the magic to everyone's door!

That made me tear up! Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to have kids now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great video, as always!! How awesome for them to have Disney trips with both sets of grandparents!! :goodvibes

Your videos embody why we keep going back to WDW. Thank you for sharing. They even brought tears to my husband's eyes.

Looks like we were there the exact same time. I loved it and I even recongized many of the cm's.
Wonderful work.

Thank you so much for sharing! We all love your videos, especially our 18 month old DS! We have been watching in preparation for our trip on Monday and he loves copying your kids dancing to "Down" and "One Night". Thank you so much for truly showing the reason we parents brave the crowds, occasional temper tantrums and certain questioning by other adults when we say we're headed to Disney again! :thumbsup2

Ok Thank you and WDW should give you a fee for your promotional video. I am a 59 yo DH and I am home alone this weekend. The wife is doing a weekend shopping trip with two of her friends from elementary school. Well we have taken a trip to WDW the last 2 years during my wife's sping break from teaching. We have been on the fence about 2013. I just finished watching your video and 11mins you have shown me, once again, all the reasons I so love WDW. When the wife comes home Sunday evening we will be booking our March trip!! I am still hoping there will be some promotion for our week, the last few days of March and begining of April, but we are going.

Thanks for your help

loved your video... thought the airport looked familar. We fly out of there in January..

Ahhhh!!! I seriously was so excited to see this one!! The kids have grown up so much since the older shots, theyre so adorable!! It looks like another amazing trip, and another video that im crying by the end of!! Haha thank you for sharing!!

Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Are you sure you're not doing stealth advertising for Disney? :goodvibes If you are, it's working!

That video is amazing, my friend! Thanks for sharing such an amazing journey with us!
And by the way, Go Red Sox...
:thanks:

Thank you so much for posting this! We all love your other videos and watch them all the time. Just the other day, I was wondering when you'd be posting your next video.

I really love how you capture not only the magic between your adorable kids (because that must be pretty easy, with such great kids!), but the magic of Disney overall. The mini-interviews with cast members were a fantastic touch!

Thanks again for sharing your vacation with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter