• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Family Vacation Video 3

bosox2001

"...time to be turning around..."
Hi everyone,

We just returned a few weeks ago from another wonderful trip to Disney. You can find our most recent video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-rBxjCwKo.

We hope you enjoy watching as much as we enjoy watching others' videos!

Thanks!

PS Because of copyright issues, YouTube doesn't allow mobile devices to access the video. Mobile devices can access a Vimeo version here: https://vimeo.com/55098576

Thanks for posting. Your videos are always so well done. We just got back a couple of weeks ago from a great 9 night stay. We thought it would be long enough, but none of us were ready to leave the magic. You did a great job of capturing what makes WDW such a magical place.:goodvibes

I was hoping you would be posting another video soon!! This one didn't disappoint! I laughed and cried as I watched your family this trip. You remind me so much of our family, but my kids are just a few years younger than yours. We are also traveling with grandparents this trip (we went with my parents the trip before that). You all truly understand the magic of Disney, and family!

Loved it. I just watched your other two earlier today. This one was just as great and I of course was crying be the end. We are going in 43 days and I hope we have as much fun as you do on your trips.

Thank you for sharing. My family loves watching your videos. We have three girls, (16,13 and 2) and before our trip the older girls would show our youngest your videos to get her excited about our trip, which by the way was Nov 15-23rd. She loved them so much.

I can't wait to show them this one in the morning. ;-)

Thank you for sharing. I love seeing your kids grow up!! What precious memories and moments you have made. I just told my husband that your family could get anyone to want to go to Disney!!

Hi everyone,

We just returned a few weeks ago from another wonderful trip to Disney. You can find our most recent video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-rBxjCwKo.

We hope you enjoy watching as much as we enjoy watching others' videos!

Thanks!

PS Because of copyright issues, YouTube doesn't allow mobile devices to access the video. Mobile devices can access a Vimeo version here: https://vimeo.com/55098576

Love your videos!! Thanks for posting the most recent one...makes us even more excited for our January trip!

Love your videos and this one is just as great. Thank you for sharing. I need to take more video of our next trip. Any tips for a decent, amateur video camera? We have a cannon SLR camera that takes video but I'm thinking if purchasing. Also have an older Sony video but its bulky.

Aw love the end. Your kids will appreciate this so much! I am so happy to see another one of your videos. They are just perfect.

So excited to show my kids! I know what we will be watching about 20 times a day for the next 6 mths. LOL Or at least until we go on our Jan. trip. My 3 boys enjoy your other videos so much, we all have them memorized. When we hear a song in the car that is on one of your videos, they all starting yelling "it's the disney family song".

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with us. It's been great watching your babies grow!

I always tear up watching your videos... this was no exception! We are leaving in 4 days and heading back to the World. My kiddos won't find out about it until the morning we leave and we cannot wait!!!

Thank you for sharing your family's memories with us!!

So excited to show my kids! I know what we will be watching about 20 times a day for the next 6 mths. LOL Or at least until we go on our Jan. trip. My 3 boys enjoy your other videos so much, we all have them memorized. When we hear a song in the car that is on one of your videos, they all starting yelling "it's the disney family song".

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with us. It's been great watching your babies grow!

Thanks so much for sharing this. Our kids seem to associate songs the same way!

Oooohhhh!!! This just made my DAY, MONTH, YEAR! I cannot wait for mu hubby and daughter to wake up so that I can show it to them. Our family loves your videos. They are so well done and you capture the magic in a way that just draws us all in. Your family is precious - all of you, including both sets of grandparents. :)
We have had the other 2 videos bookmarked as favorites in our browser for quite some time, this one just got added.
It's really strange though....whenever we're riding down the road and "Baby are you down, down, down, down, down" comes on the radio, without fail our 8 year old daughter becomes giddy and for my hubby and me, the tears just start rolling. Never thought that song would make me cry...

Thank you for sharing your family with us and for sharing Disney with us. It is all about the memories! Those 2 shots at the end of this one....your babies walking hand in hand, and hugging each other while sitting on shoulders - WOW. Gotta go get some tissue, my eyes are all blurry.

GOD BLESS!

What a beautiful future love letter to your kids and they will treasure the memories of their grandparents on these trips one day more than you'll ever know. They'll recognize how special these trips were because you're modeling it for them. The things you treasure and value most are clear in your song choices, the interactions with not only the kids but eachother. What a wonderful start to my morning.

I've watched all of your family's videos and I cry every single time. Disney let's us all be kids again. Our youngest is a senior in high school and leaving for college and I'm still squeezing in one last Disney trip before he goes. We'll be empty nesters soon but I know that for that week at WDW my manchild will be a little boy again and there will always be a place we can experience that childlike wonder. Thank you so much for sharing.

Wonderful video! I really enjoy all of your videos. You really capture the feeling we get on our own trips. The grandparent parts were especially emotional for me. My mom and dad came with us to WDW a few years ago, and we lost my dad earlier this year. Great memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter