Disney ECV rental ????

DarPa

Earning My Ears
Hi! I would like to know what time does the rental place for MK open?? Last year my family used Walkers for the ECVS but my mom decided was too much hassle as we were off-site and continuously putting together and taking apart the ECV to transport in our van and her car trunk.(had 2 ECVs to deal with granny had one too)

Oops posted before I was done!!LOL My question is for breakfast at Cindy's before official opening times. I understand you can't get ECVS til other side after monorail or ferry right? Are they open before official park opening? Neither my mom or granny could walk the whole way to castle for breakfast if they couldn't get their scooters first! Thanks for any help!

Hi.
I can't help you with the "what time do they open part", but I can tell you that the rental area for ecvs/strollers and wheelchairs is just inside the park, pretty much right after you go thru the turnstiles, on the right side. So, you do need to be in the park before you can rent one.
Maybe someone knows something that I don't but I am pretty sure that you can't get a wheelchair or ecv at the TTC (where you catch the ferry or monorail).

To the best of my knowledge, the ECVs are only rented inside the four major parks at WDW - MK, EPCOT, Studios & AK. I would guess they can be rented when the park opens in the morning. If you are leaving park A & will go to park B later in the day, ask park A to call park B for a "crossover." That way they can hold an ECV for you. This worked well for me the last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter