• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY DREAMING! A Nov/Dec 2010 PTR *12/9 ~ Hello Again!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation:santa:.... filled with magic and lots and lots of pixie dust!!pixiedust:

I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Tracy - well I did an absolutely terrible job of keeping up with your PTR but I did remember that your trip was now-ish. Wishing you a fabulous trip with lots of fun and laughs and magical moments :wizard:

Looking forward to reading all about it when you get back...I promise to do better at keeping up with the TR!

:laughing: No worries, I'm glad you popped in when you did! Thanks!!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation:santa:.... filled with magic and lots and lots of pixie dust!!pixiedust:

I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Angie! I love knowing the TR will extend the magic :wizard::goodvibes

I love all the stuff you made, you did such a great job!!

Thank you! Can't wait to meet you guys! :goodvibes

Quietly sneaking in to say have a wonderous fantabulous magical trip to the happiest of places. I know you and your darling family will have loads of fun. Have some for your poor, neglectful Disney deprived dis friend in Michigan.;) Looking forward to sneaking in to read about your adventures when you return.:goodvibes

Quietly sneaking in to say have a wonderous fantabulous magical trip to the happiest of places. I know you and your darling family will have loads of fun. Have some for your poor, neglectful Disney deprived dis friend in Michigan.;) Looking forward to sneaking in to read about your adventures when you return.:goodvibes

Christine!!!! I'm so glad you popped in! :goodvibes:goodvibes Thank you so much for the well wishes and I'm glad you'll follow my TR! :santa:

Well, it's later than I'd hoped and we're leaving earlier then I thought we'd have to, but the time has finally come to say goodbye to you all!

I finished up everything that was left to do, Kathryn has been picked up from the train station and is ready to go, the packing is finally complete, all our documents are set in my handy coupon holders and we're all heading off to bed.

The weather right now is iffy in Buffalo so keep your fingers crossed there are no delays with our flight. Not a huge deal if there is, we don't have any plans that would suffer but I just want to be there now!

The biggest concern we have is the border crossing. Things that come into play are cross border shoppers, people travelling from Thanksgiving get- togethers, people that have forgotten how to drive when bad weather hits, and bad weather itself. We have all of the documentation we need with us to prove that Kathryn has permission to come with us, but hopefully we get a border guard that wishes us a happy trip and waves us through versus one that wants to investigate everything we have with a fine tooth comb. More pixie dust for that please!!

Anyway, to wrap this little PTR up......

:santa::santa::santa: Thank you so much for helping me put together this wonderful, fantastic DREAM of a Christmas trip and I look forward to sharing it all with you when we're home. :santa::santa::santa:

BYE!!!!

Oh you made me all teary eyed! :sad:

I wish you safe travels tomorrow! And we are right behind ya!! You should text me your room location when you get there... Maybe we will end up close!! Make it easier to share that Whipped Cream Vodka!! :laughing:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! I've been following Margaret on facebook and it looks like they are on their way to AK!! 12 days for us but I've got to wait till you get home first!

Have fun. I am down to two weeks away. For me they are going to take forever, for those already there or going before it will probably fly by for them.

Oh well... I may have been the last one to say "goodbye" but at least I'm the first to say "welcome back!!" :laughing:

Can't wait to read all about it...

Kathy

Oh you made me all teary eyed! :sad:

I wish you safe travels tomorrow! And we are right behind ya!! You should text me your room location when you get there... Maybe we will end up close!! Make it easier to share that Whipped Cream Vodka!! :laughing:

Have a great trip and good luck at the border... I will have the same worries in 12 days!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! I've been following Margaret on facebook and it looks like they are on their way to AK!! 12 days for us but I've got to wait till you get home first!

Have fun. I am down to two weeks away. For me they are going to take forever, for those already there or going before it will probably fly by for them.

Have an amazing trip!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Have a safe trip and we'll see you in a couple days!!!! :santa:

Hope you have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Have fun!

Oh no... I missed your sendoff! :headache:

Hope you have arrived safely & are having a wonderful time!! :goodvibes

I missed it too! See you in two days though! :)

Sending TONS of Pixiedust for the most magical trip ever!! pixiedust:

Kathy

Hi everyone! Thanks for the pixie dust wishes - we had a magical trip and it's so surreal that we're back. I'm going through all the pictures (you KNOW I took a lot!) and uploading them to Photobucket. I met a few of you, missed a few of you and even had a few chance meetings too. :goodvibes Can't wait to get started on the TR!

Oh well... I may have been the last one to say "goodbye" but at least I'm the first to say "welcome back!!" :laughing:

Can't wait to read all about it...

Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

I know you are back so why haven't you popped in to say hello to all your fans yet???

:rotfl: We rolled into the driveway early yesterday morning and I've been slowly unpacking, doing laundry, etc etc since then. Kathryn got off to the train station last night so strangely enough that marked for me the official end to the vacation. :sad:

Once I get the TR up and going, I'll let you know ASAP. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter