DISNEY DREAMING! A Nov/Dec 2010 PTR *12/9 ~ Hello Again!

welcome back Tracy....so bummed we didn't meet on Sunday but our trip will be here very soon now....looking forward to reading about your adventures!! popcorn::

Welcome back, Tracy.:love: Is it strange that I get a little tear in my eye when people come home!:confused3 I know those post vacation blues so well and I imagine that we all feel them!:sad: Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!:surfweb:

Kelly

Welcome Home, can't wait to hear about what a fantastic time you guys had :teeth:

welcome back Tracy....so bummed we didn't meet on Sunday but our trip will be here very soon now....looking forward to reading about your adventures!! popcorn::

Thanks Julie.... yeah we knew it would be close if we could pull off our quick meet that day.... My excitement for the Spectrum Mom's trip has definately cranked up another notch with our family trip now over. :banana: Can't wait!!

Welcome home! I'm on the plane to Orlando as we speak!!! I'll catch up next week!

Thanks!! I hope you're having a fantastic time!!

Welcome back, Tracy.:love: Is it strange that I get a little tear in my eye when people come home!:confused3 I know those post vacation blues so well and I imagine that we all feel them!:sad: Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!:surfweb:

Kelly

Awww thanks. :goodvibes It's taken me awhile to get used to the fact that the trip I've been planning for over a year is now over. :sad1: Loading all the photos into photobucket has been fun and today was my first day back to work so I've been telling people stories all day. :laughing:

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice trip!

Thanks!!!

Welcome Home!! Can't wait for the trip report to begin!! :banana:

Thanks Amy! I've written the introduction and working on the first update now before I start the thread. I'm hoping to stay a few updates ahead of the game. :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Thank you!!!

Welcome Home, can't wait to hear about what a fantastic time you guys had :teeth:

Thanks!! I can't wait to share it with everyone :goodvibes We got our Christmas tree this weekend and I got a ton of shopping done yesterday too. I have more time now to get the TR underway... :rotfl:

Welcome back!!!:goodvibes I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful trip!:santa: I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks!!! Should be just a few days more and I'll get it going..... :thumbsup2

WElcome back

Thank you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter