DISNEY DREAM SEPT 19th 2016

FE list looks good now thank you
As far as map goes I see on map 1: 2012 5156 6168 7594 7612 8022 8512
Map 2: 9560 10166 10658 11002

It could just be me Ive certainly had issues with my Mac not showing things properly in PDFs

FE list looks good now thank you
As far as map goes I see on map 1: 2012 5156 6168 7594 7612 8022 8512
Map 2: 9560 10166 10658 11002

It could just be me Ive certainly had issues with my Mac not showing things properly in PDFs

8515 is an inside cabin, look in the inside :)
7029 is an inside cabin, look in the inside :)
8643 is an inside cabin, look in the inside :)
9019 is an inside cabin, look in the inside :)

If anyone would like to share their favorite games or shirt sizes for FE gifts....please post them on here :)

No favorite games at the moment.

For shirt sizes, my son is 12 month and will likely still be that size for a bit (he's small for his age). Cody wears a men's large and I wear a women's medium or large. (Silly women's sizing being random)

Sorry if I've missed anything. I'm terrible at checking this site and keeping up. The FE list is printed and we are working on it. I want to let everyone know we are very excited about this cruise. This is a mother daughter cruise --no spouses, kids or grand-kids = ) If I have skipped any communications I apologize. We can't wait to sail Sept 19!

Hoping everyone is having a great time getting ready for the cruise...27 Days to go? How are your FE's coming along? Thankfully I have mine all done and packed. Counting down the time now :)

Hoping everyone is having a great time getting ready for the cruise...27 Days to go? How are your FE's coming along? Thankfully I have mine all done and packed. Counting down the time now :)

We got all of our FE's done and packed too. I can't wait for our cruise and Disney World trip! Thank you Lady Duchess for organizing this for us!

Our's are pretty much done I just have no idea how we are going to get them there. Thought about shipping to boat and the hotel we are staying at before hand.

Just a reminder for everyone to pack and bring mosquito spray... Deet, Cutter etc.... The CDC has updated info and Zika is no in the Bahamas and Nassau. Be sure you are safe and prepared.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I know I waited to late for the FE, I didn't find out about it until a few days ago. This is our first cruise. Family of 3. My daughter is 9. If y'all do any mixers , I am interested. I am in Cabin #8010. This is so exciting... I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe trip.
Sherry:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter