DISNEY DREAM SEPT 19th 2016

Ok so go around to everyone on the Fe and leave a post it with the new cabin then ?

Also with the gold bars I meant I overdid it by buying everyone bars of gold.

As you deliver your gift, attach the post note sharing you had a cabin number change.

We have pirate costumes for pirate night. We will be doing rotational dining. Do we need anything dressy for those dinners? We have no plans for Palo or Remy.

Nothing dressy required, no formal nights. I would say resort casual is ok for dining. Nothing to dressy.

Thank you so much everyone for your generosity!! My kids were absolutely tickled with all the goodies they received throughout our cruise!!! We appreciate all the work and thoughtfulness you all put ibrother the FE gifts. Many thanks from the Winckowski Family in stateroom 2012!!!!

Thank you everyone for the awesome FE gifts! We were all excited to open our door and see what goodies where put inside our extender. We had a wonderful trip and hope to do it again next year.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful FE gifts. We appreciate all the efforts and thought that you took time to put into the many different items we received. It was our first cruise and the FE gifts made a special trip even more exciting. I hope everyone made it home safe and sound after the cruise.

Hi! I am in a group on a social media site that can't be named and someone is looking for a couple of your cruisers to give the unknown couple the pictures that were included in their photo package.
Anyone know these people?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160927-162758.png
    Screenshot_20160927-162758.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 6
Thank you everyone for making this cruise so special. This was a mother/daughter cruise---first time ever doing something without spouses kids and grandkids! My mom (75 years old) got such a kick out of the surprises we would find in our FE. She acted like a little kid! I wish we would have done this on previous cruises. Can't wait to go again with the whole family and share the fun. Next time we'll be more creative with our gifts. You guys were awesome = )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter