• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream October 7, 2016

Oh, my! I think something's wrong with my computer and phone! I know I just checked for alerts/messages when I woke up, and so with the previous days. I've been wondering where's everyone! And suddenly a whole thread comes up. Well, it's nice to see messages again . So, do I need to check in online now? First time cruiser here .

Oh, my! I think something's wrong with my computer and phone! I know I just checked for alerts/messages when I woke up, and so with the previous days. I've been wondering where's everyone! And suddenly a whole thread comes up. Well, it's nice to see messages again . So, do I need to check in online now? First time cruiser here .

I have the exact same problem with the DIS, now I just went ahead and made a bookmark of this page, so I can check in whenever I get a minute.
You do not have to check-in online, but it's great to have an early port arrival time and get on before the ship gets loaded, it's also great to be able to register the kids early for the kids club, book any excursions or spa treatments too!

Just made our reservations! Would love to join the fe extra group, if there is room...We will be in room 6544. Please, I live for fish extenders!

Yay for booking the cruise, what fun! This FE is full right now, but I have you as the first alternate. If we have someone not respond by September 16th when we stop accepting Stateroom numbers, we will add you on!

OK sorry i opened it today to see 8 alerts!!!! what the heck happened to letting me know! Oh well Thanks for all the catching up you guys!

We are number 2 on the list.
Our Stateroom: 7504
Port arrival time: 12:00pm (earliest we could get but still a good time)
And we have our 8B registered!!
we are working on our FE gifts!

Very excited and thank you DisneyMommyMichelle for clearing things i think a lot of us are new to the FE and we all just are excited and want to have fun! I know we are!
Cant wait!!! only 47 more days!

Just posting to add the list to page 7!
--------------------------------------------
We close the list to stateroom numbers, EVEN if you are already signed up, in ONE MONTH!
This list is NOW CLOSED to any additional people wanting to join a FE. If more people are interested, I can definitely take an alternate list, but cannot promise anything until our cut off date of September 16th.

Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.

Thank you!

List So far:
1. @DisneyMommyMichelle 2A,3K (11G, 10B, 9B) STATEROOM 6106
2. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy - 2 adults, 1 kid(8B)
3. @Hillfamily4 - 2 adults, 2 kids(12B&10B) STATEROOM 2042
4. @sew_obcessed - 2 adults
5. @Tfiore - 3 adults, 2kids(13B&9G)
6. @kpm76 - 2 adults, 2 kids (9G&6B)
7. @Millers800 - 2 adults, 2 kids (22G&10G)
8. @yasminern - 2 adults, 2 kids (9B&7B) STATEROOM 8070
9. @chelleybug08 -2 adults 1 kid (9B) STATEROOM 9548
10. @wsq_nyu - 2 adults, 2 kids (5&3)
11. @viajoycomo - 2 adults.
12. @CSkalski - 4 adults, 2 kids (8G & 12B)

G= Girl
B= Boy

#10 are they bot boys or girls or one of each?

The list has been updated! I am still looking to hear from the following people to update with their stateroom and if their children are boys or girls if it is not mentioned on the list yet. We are under 1 month until the cut off date, please let me know even if you are no longer interested. We have an alternate list and other people would love to join this list! Thank you!

I am hoping that if I keep tagging them, at least ONE notification will get through! We are all having notification problems with this thread :) I have also checked when they were last online to see if they are still active and current on the DIS. Sometimes people get excited to book a cruise and get all involved and then for whatever reason, don't end up taking the cruise.

4. @sew_obcessed - 2 adults
(Seems to also be posting on the October 10th cruise, not sure if she switched cruises?)

5. @Tfiore - 3 adults, 2kids(13B&9G)
(Last seen on the DIS on August 7th) (DOES NOT have conversations activated)

7. @Millers800 - 2 adults, 2 kids (22G&10G)
(Last seen July 30th) (DOES NOT have conversations activated)

10. @wsq_nyu - 2 adults, 2 kids (5&3)
(Only posted on this thread once and has not been on the DIS since posting one time)
(DOES NOT have conversations activated)

11. @viajoycomo - 2 adults
(Last seen July 2nd) (DOES NOT have conversations activated)

12. @CSkalski - 4 adults, 2 kids (8G & 12B)
(Last seen August 15th) (DOES NOT have conversations activated)

Last week on Monday the 15th I posted on the wall of the people that had not checked in, at that time I sent a link to this thread to check in.

As we have an alternate waiting to join, tomorrow I will send them a private message if possible or once again post on their wall. Once a week, I will continue to check in with those that have not updated, so we can attempt to get our alternate in sooner if possible!

@PrincessShmoo what does it mean if I cannot post on someone's wall, like on @viajoycomo ? Thank you! Also what does it mean when I can't see when someone was LAST SEEN on the Dis? Thanks again!

Last edited:
View attachment 189102
Disney Cruise Question Of The Day:
The Aquaduck, will you ride or just your kids or your husband and your kids?

Me? I HAVE to ride, it's one of my favorite features of the ship!!! <3

Sounds going to be riding this! Last Disney cruise I went on they did not have! There quite a few things we are looking forward to! This ride is new to us and also signing up our son is new to me! So we shall see! We are all super excited!!!

Messages have been sent to those that I can PM and I once again posted on the walls that I cannot. We have one person that I cannot PM or write on their wall, that person also only has the one post on this thread. I am debating on bumping that person and putting in our alternate as I have no way of contacting them?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter