• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream October 7, 2016

We stayed in east Tennessee and tried to salvage a weekend in townsend with the cousins. Not exactly the same -- still waiting to get information back from Disney on refunding our park tickets and MNSSHP - as they were trying to, but having to refund via check (we used disney vacation account)

We rebooked this morning for May 5 on the Dream --- try again for our first! This time will be my hubby's birthday! so a little celebrating on the ship will be a nice added bonus!
If anyone is going on that one, I'd love to hook back up for FEs...seems I have a pile waiting to GIVE - and my DCL agent was kind enough to book us in the exact same room so that we could leave our tags on the FE!! same stateroom number! SWEET!!

hope everyone gets a new booking of their liking :tinker:

We rebooked for March 17th. Hope everyone else is able to rebook. I made it after winter so there wasn't a chance of snow cancelling our flight!

We re booked for 11/11 ! If anyone would like to share your address in a PM, I'd be happy to send part of our FE gift. We will be able to reuse some on our Nov. cruise. but some is personalized/

We re booked for 11/11 ! If anyone would like to share your address in a PM, I'd be happy to send part of our FE gift. We will be able to reuse some on our Nov. cruise. but some is personalized/

Same here - We have some for the kids that are "halloween" theme -- and we are going in MAY now...I have no one to really give these. Happy to send some fun mail your way - just send me a msg with your address! happy to give the kiddos some mail!

How do we send a message?
you should be able to go up to the top right corner, where your profile name is and click on "start a new conversation" and pick me --
OR you can click on my user name and there should be a white header that says "start a new conversation"
it will just be between you and me and you can name it anything, FE for instance....

Hello everyone! We are in the car finally heading home from our extra long WDW vacation. I want to say that I am terribly sorry that we missed meeting everyone, it was so sad to hear that it was canceled and my kids had to get the news in the middle of the Magic Kingdom and began crying, the good people at Disney swept in with some pixie dust and we really can't complain. We were evacuated from our onsite resort days before Disney cancelled, because we were in a cabin at the Fort, so we knew it was going to be bad, just were expecting to leave from a different port, as that has happened to our cruise before.

We ended up just extending our trip in WDW and even though it took over 4 hours on the phone, we had to rearrange a lot of our vacations and our booked + paid other 2 cruises we had with DCL....sooo now our wait is long, but well worth it. We are returning in December of 2017 and doing 10 days at the Contemporary in the Atrium Club and then we are doing the cruise at Concierge level as well. We figured with the discounts and having to move our European cruises back another year, we are going to take full advantage. Disney was good to us on land and DCL was good to us too, our travel agent was a dud, but that's alright my husband worked his magic :)

I will gladly do an address exchange and swap gifts with anyone that would like to, I know not everyone will oblige and that's good, because the 2 days were resort stranded, I went around giving out our FE gifts at the character meals and dance parties the resort provided as entertainment to help us all pass the time :)

Okay, I am finally somewhat organized! Is anyone interested in swapping addresses to mail some parts of the FE gifts?

If so just post something so that I can start a conversation with everyone in it at once!

We were able to rebook our cruise as well. We ended up going Oct. 29-Nov. 5th. So we were able to still do the Halloween on the High Seas and extended our cruise length. It was amazing for all of us but even more so for the boys because they had never been on a cruise ever!

I am glad to hear so many people are finding the good in what happened i know it was sad but glad to see happy messages again! I know we already have another one planned for July 28 2017 (Started a group there if anyone is going on that one for FE) and we are just as excited again!

I think it would be fun to still be able to send gift to friends! And with the holidays coming up it might be a nice gift as well to our Disney Friends! Just let us know if we are doing a group thing or we need to message individuals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter