Disney Dream Oct. 26, 2015

Hello is this the final list I haven't been on for a bit and this list looks different than the final list I thought I had
It's definitely in a different order but should have all the information (plus perhaps some new). If you notice something is missing, please let me know what.

Everyone can view the spreadsheet with the final FE list (sorted by cabin number) here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lwwHD_dSX-8iF6jLoIN0Ye0wbuj87ynQ2boRbZFRdSs/edit?usp=sharing

Please take a quick peek to make sure your information is correct and inform me of any changes that need to be made. Thanks!
Hey, Kristy's husband here stealing her account. Would you mind adding her birthday (10/29; cabin 9652)? Thanks and we definitely appreciate the spreadsheet!

Hey, Kristy's husband here stealing her account. Would you mind adding her birthday (10/29; cabin 9652)? Thanks and we definitely appreciate the spreadsheet!
Hey Kristy,
Thank you so much for all the work you've done to put this together. I just wanted to let you know that my Daughter's name is Isabelle-not Isabella. :)
Thanks!!

Hi to all FE people
Please keep checking the spread sheet for any changes or updates
Page 13 Post #243 (Thank you jordgubben for making the spread sheet this is a great help to me)

Its getting close to our sail date getting excited !

Tinkersmamar & Crew

45 days to go! Was anyone able to score a cabana on the family beach? We'd love to share the cabana (and cost!) with you. :-)

I've made goodie bags for everyone on the spreadsheet. So far I think everyone has said they would include pixie dusters but I'm not sure. Is there anyone that is NOT including cabins from the pixie dusters list?

I've made goodie bags for everyone on the spreadsheet. So far I think everyone has said they would include pixie dusters but I'm not sure. Is there anyone that is NOT including cabins from the pixie dusters list?

sorry.. this is a first time for us so my parents and brother will not be doing the pixie dusting.. they are in rooms 2030, 2032 and 2034.
nothing against anyone, I just think it is a lot all at once for them!

sorry.. this is a first time for us so my parents and brother will not be doing the pixie dusting.. they are in rooms 2030, 2032 and 2034.
nothing against anyone, I just think it is a lot all at once for them!

I totally understand. Thanks for letting us know.

Just learned about FE groups. I would really like to join even though we are last minute.

All female adults: Edith, Amy, Christine

Cabin: 6592

This is our first Disney Cruise and our first time to join a FE group, so any tips/rules/advice/help would be welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter