Disney Dream Oct. 26, 2015

Just learned about FE groups. I would really like to join even though we are last minute.

All female adults: Edith, Amy, Christine

Cabin: 6592

This is our first Disney Cruise and our first time to join a FE group, so any tips/rules/advice/help would be welcome.
I can put you on the list has pixie duster this means it up to the individual FE people to include you that's if they have enough gifts to hand out

Please read all past posts to fine out information and also google FE gifts and holders

Then let us know if you still want to be included and then also put a post up for all asking to be included this way you can get a response from the others that will include you

Thank You
Tinkersmamar

sorry.. this is a first time for us so my parents and brother will not be doing the pixie dusting.. they are in rooms 2030, 2032 and 2034.
nothing against anyone, I just think it is a lot all at once for them!
Thank you for letting us know totally understand

I can put you on the list has pixie duster this means it up to the individual FE people to include you that's if they have enough gifts to hand out

Please read all past posts to fine out information and also google FE gifts and holders

Then let us know if you still want to be included and then also put a post up for all asking to be included this way you can get a response from the others that will include you

Thank You
Tinkersmamar

I have done quite a bit of reading and research. That's how I found this discussion community :-)

If my party commits to joining this group, then it needs to be full fledged, not just as Pixie Dusters. Even if we only participate with a limited number of families on the list, I would like to have a definite plan.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question about group specifics. Is this group doing gifts for each person or just one gift per stateroom? Is this group operating within a suggested price point? Through my reading it seems that many groups do things in different ways.

I have posted a general request to be included. If there is a more specific way to contact people in this group, please let me know!

Thanks for your help!

Thank You
Tinkersmamar

Quick clarification??

My understanding through my reading is that Pixie Dusting is a random acts of kindness strategy.
Here in the discussion it almost seems to me like you are referencing it as a second FE group.

Could you clarify?

Thank You
Tinkersmamar

Tinkersmamar,

Thank you so much for the information concerning this group. I have found another online community with multiple FE Groups and even one group dedicated to late comers. I will be joining that group.

Hope you all have a wonderful sailing.

Tinkersmamar,

Thank you so much for the information concerning this group. I have found another online community with multiple FE Groups and even one group dedicated to late comers. I will be joining that group.

Hope you all have a wonderful sailing.
Sorry that I was not clear but after the FE is closed I then leave it up to the individuals to include late comers because of their personal budget and travel glad you found another group
for late comers enjoy the cruise
Tinkersmamar

Just looked at the spreadsheet and dont see "Alesha" on there. I went to add her cabin number and can't find her.
????

Hi! I just learned about fish extenders and would like to add my party of 8 (2 rooms) to the group. Am i too late?

Just looked at the spreadsheet and dont see "Alesha" on there. I went to add her cabin number and can't find her.
????
Alesha
Kenny
Avery 11
Andrew 7
Room 9654

I asked to be a part months ago. June or July. I'm guessing I won't be included now.

To pixie dusting group. We will include you also :) sorry for the delay in responding.
Our Cabin number 6016 :) i tried to pm those cabin to let them know but can't figure out how to do it. Thanks
Susy

let me know a def yes r no to the FE so I can get you on the pixie dust list and inform others list ur cabins also and who is in each please
Hi, looking forward to the cruise, not long now I was wondering if we could get the stateroom nums for each of our parties and the ages and if their male or female for buying the gifts thank you

Toni boden

I've made goodie bags for everyone on the spreadsheet. So far I think everyone has said they would include pixie dusters but I'm not sure. Is there anyone that is NOT including cabins from the pixie dusters list?
Hi iv just looked and seen we are down as pixie dusters. This is our 1st cruise so new to all this. Does that mean that we will def receive stuff in our FE and how do we know who to give to also? Just want to make sure we get the right gifts for people also my sisters partner is proposing to her the morning we fly to florida, just seen some people put other celebrations on thanks

Hi iv just looked and seen we are down as pixie dusters. This is our 1st cruise so new to all this. Does that mean that we will def receive stuff in our FE and how do we know who to give to also? Just want to make sure we get the right gifts for people also my sisters partner is proposing to her the morning we fly to florida, just seen some people put other celebrations on thanks
Hi, looking forward to the cruise, not long now I was wondering if we could get the stateroom nums for each of our parties and the ages and if their male or female for buying the gifts thank you

Toni boden
Hi Toni

Was wondering if you could give me the names of each of you guys in each of your staterooms for my labels on the FE
So I know who gets what..
Thank you
Dena

I agree. Maybe the spreadsheet can have a column that will state who is including pixie dusters and who is just including the original group? That would make it easier for the pixie dusters to know who to deliver to. And I am assuming all pixie dusters and including each other right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter