• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream November 25, 2016

I thought I had replied that we're in, but I guess it didn't go through.

I haven't looked at discussion board for a bit.

We've been busy preparing our gifts for the fish extenders. Should I assume we're in or out of the group?

It stinks to know we've prepared gifts but the gifting won't be reciprocated.

Please advise.

@Monicamiyuki

I'm so sorry if I missed seeing your post! You're still in as far as I'm concerned. I'm thinking the other member just didn't want to pack for unconfirmed people because sometimes suitcase space is at a premium :) I picked out something cute for your girls so I hope they like it. :)

Thank you for reassuring me. Also, thank you so much for the work you've done in organizing the FE group. I hope your daughter is feeling better.

I thought I had replied that we're in, but I guess it didn't go through.

I haven't looked at discussion board for a bit.

We've been busy preparing our gifts for the fish extenders. Should I assume we're in or out of the group?

It stinks to know we've prepared gifts but the gifting won't be reciprocated.

Please advise.
I still brought a gift for each person, too, but it helps to know if someone has confirmed. I just plan to pixie gifts for anyone that doesn't participate. I would assume you're in!

I just want to send a quick thank you to everyone that participated in our FE! What an amazing first experience that was for us!! The thrill of walking down the hallway and seeing gifts waiting :thanks:

My son showed off all the gifts "from his neighbors" to our cabin attendant. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter