Disney Dream November 25, 2016

Just trying to see if uploading this will work. Sorry the font is so tiny!

Attachments

• FE.pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 13
Love to join in if still available. We are a family of four and this is our first cruise

Chao Family
Jason,Jenny, Perry (5), Aaron (3)
Stateroom 8628
No Allergies
No special occasions
Perry (Mickey) Aaron (Goofy)

Can you check your room assignment? We are assigned #8628 for the November 25, 2016 Dream 3-night cruise.

Last edited:
For the people celebrating their (or loved one) birthday onboard I'd love to have the date so I could plan to deliver a special birthday surprise. I would think Sawyer, the one turning 5, would especially love that! It will also be my birthday, but since I am not turning five, I prefer to believe you don't go up an age if you're in a different country on your birthday ;) ps...calories don't count either!

@JediMamaNC ...you have the distinct pleasure of sharing a hallway with the crazy Lewis family. We are taking 5 rooms near you :) One of the cousins has a room away from the rest of us, lol. In total, we are a party of 20. 12 adults and 8 kids (ages 3-9.)

Oh boy. I am on the wrong cruise thread.

Thanks for checking, Jason! We received our cruise docs today and our luggage tags confirm #8628 is correct! Looks like we will be exiting your room right before you get on! Hopefully, you can join the correct thread and participate in the appropriate FE. Have a fabulous cruise!

For the people celebrating their (or loved one) birthday onboard I'd love to have the date so I could plan to deliver a special birthday surprise. I would think Sawyer, the one turning 5, would especially love that! It will also be my birthday, but since I am not turning five, I prefer to believe you don't go up an age if you're in a different country on your birthday ;) ps...calories don't count either!
Haha I agree that calories don't count especially when your on an all you can eat cruise. Sawyer's birthday is November 28th the last day of the cruise.

I am working on my gifts and wanted to double check that we are taking #8628 Jason, Jenny, Perry, and Aaron off of the gift list since he determined he was on the wrong thread. Has there been any other changes?

Haha I agree that calories don't count especially when your on an all you can eat cruise. Sawyer's birthday is November 28th the last day of the cruise.
@JediMamaNC ...you have the distinct pleasure of sharing a hallway with the crazy Lewis family. We are taking 5 rooms near you :) One of the cousins has a room away from the rest of us, lol. In total, we are a party of 20. 12 adults and 8 kids (ages 3-9.)
Great! I love "crazy" families that help that the focus off my nutty bunch, haha. Travelling as a large family would be so much fun!!!

Newest list is attached.

Updates include:
  • Removal of cabin #8628
  • Added Sawyer's birthday in cabin # 6572
  • Added Sarah's birthday in cabin # 10532

Attachments

• FE2.pdf
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
@JediMamaNC - I'll add you to the list!

Our FE is now officially closed to allow everyone ample time for planning. I'll now start a "Pixie Dust" list for anyone joining late that still wants to participate. There is no guarantee as to receiving gifts in the Pixie Dust list, but you're welcome to join in the fun.

I see the FE is closed is there a way I can be added to the Pixie dust list. My daughter Allison is celebrating her sweet 16 birthday. The cruise is a surprise!! We are in room 5526. I'm not sure what info you need so I will give you the same as FE. NO Allergies, Family name Metzler, Loves sports, Likes Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.

Thanks for all your help HappywifeBeth. Great wedding photo!!

Newest list is attached.

Updates include:
  • Pixie Dust list
HELLO....I see I'm a bit late, but I would like to participate. My daughter's birthday is Nov 22nd and she'll be 6!
1. Neal
2. Bridgette, adult female
Marcus, adult male
Melanie, 6 year old female
Morgan, 17 month old female
3. 6514
4. None
5. Melanie's 6th birthday
6. Bridgette & Morgan - Minnie Mouse, Marcus - Baloo and Melanie - Disney Princesses

Cabana Question!!!!

We have a cabana in serenity bay booked for this sailing. My problem is we have 2 teens that will not be allowed to join us due to the 18 and up rule on Serenity Bay... Wondering if anyone knows of a way to get in touch with other cabana bookings in the off chance that an adult only party ended up in a family cabana but would prefer an adult only cabana...??? Slim chance, I know but worth a try!!!

Thanks to everyone for staying organized to get this FE going and done. HappyWifeBeth a special thanks for your organization. Just over 2 weeks. Unbelievable.

Thanks @valdantimsmallworld :)

Newest list is attached.

Updates include:
  • Pixie Dust addition

Has everyone on the FE confirmed? I know I haven't, but I was the last to sign up, so I didn't know if I missed it. On the FB FE site a discussion came up about people who chose not to participate or had cancelled cruise and never left FE group, so I wanted to make sure everyone was still set :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter