Disney Dream November 25, 2016

Usually for the fish extender, someone on our cruise thread here organizes it. At least that is how it was done for my last cruise.

Does anyone know how many you normally have to buy for? Would love to go ahead and start if I had a good number to go by? Or when does someone get this going on the thread :) Sorry for all the questions

Anyone can start the fish extender group at any time. In the group I was in some one volunteered to be the coordinator and people sent her their information: names, ages, email, favorite character, stateroom number (and section of the ship like aft or middle...). The person shared with us a spreadsheet that had all the information on it. There was also a deadline to sign up, I think it was 60-30 days before sailing so that people had time to buy for the group participating.

Does anyone know if the ship will be decorated for Christmas? Are there any special Christmas activities that will be occurring if it is?

We went on this same weekend last year and the ship was decorated for Christmas. Beautiful, huge Christmas tree in the main area.

There was a storytime with Mrs. Santa Claus, which was immediately followed by an unadvertised visit from Santa and some other characters. :-) That was a great bonus because there weren't any lines!!

We are booked on this cruise as well! DH and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Our DD11 and DS7 will be celebrating along with us! We are super excited to enjoy this little escape. We have been going to WDW for Thanksgiving for the past 5 years and decided to add the cruise this year to make our trip extra special! We have been on lots of cruises on many different lines... this will be our 8th Disney and our first 3 nighter.

We are booked on this cruise as well! DH and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Our DD11 and DS7 will be celebrating along with us! We are super excited to enjoy this little escape. We have been going to WDW for Thanksgiving for the past 5 years and decided to add the cruise this year to make our trip extra special! We have been on lots of cruises on many different lines... this will be our 8th Disney and our first 3 nighter.

Wow! 20 years, that's awesome!! Congratulations :)

I'm a first-timer to the fish extender, but if everybody would like me to I'd be happy to try and organize it so we can get it started.

Please list the following information for your stateroom/family if you want to join the FE. Thanks.
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Sorry for so many posts today, but I just came across another group that also did a postcard recipe exchange on the FE. I thought that was a neat idea, so let me know if anyone wants to do that too.

Thinking about our cruise a lot lately! We are heading to WDW and on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise with 3 other families in July and everything is all set and planned for that trip so I need to finish up this vacation plan! We will have only 2 nights prior to this cruise and only 1 night after so it is important that we make the most of every minute! I am trying to decide what to do for transportation to the port. Should I arrange our own private transportation so we can arrive to the port early and get the most of the ship (which would also mean breakfast at the resort and then leaving with no park or character breakfast)?? or book DCL transportation which I know will be 11 am or later giving us some extra time for a ride or two or a character breakfast? What would you do?

Thinking about our cruise a lot lately! We are heading to WDW and on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise with 3 other families in July and everything is all set and planned for that trip so I need to finish up this vacation plan! We will have only 2 nights prior to this cruise and only 1 night after so it is important that we make the most of every minute! I am trying to decide what to do for transportation to the port. Should I arrange our own private transportation so we can arrive to the port early and get the most of the ship (which would also mean breakfast at the resort and then leaving with no park or character breakfast)?? or book DCL transportation which I know will be 11 am or later giving us some extra time for a ride or two or a character breakfast? What would you do?

Whenever we've gotten on the boat early the cabins are never ready... so then you're lugging your carry-ons all over.

Starting thread to get meets and FE together. The other link doesn't work. It's my first cruise and any help and info would be great! Looking forward to meeting new people. We are doing a family trip with my husbands family!
This will be our Honeymoon and our second cruise on the Dream. Looking to be apart of the FE group. Didn't know about it on our first cruise.

This will be our Honeymoon and our second cruise on the Dream. Looking to be apart of the FE group. Didn't know about it on our first cruise.

Cruises are the best honeymoon! Let me know the following and I'll add you to the FE:
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Beth, Can I send you the information privately?

You definitely can, but since this information will eventually be shared with other people (so they can find your FE), it might be better to just use a nickname if you prefer. The only real information we need is your cabin number.

Makes sense; we'll just forego the last names:
2. Daman & Rob
3. 7170
4. No Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Wedding/Honeymoon (Wedding date is 11.21.16)
6. Favorites: Daman: Tigger & Rob: Pooh

Great! Come to think of it, I just copied those questions from another group's FE but I don't even know why we'd need the last names for anybody...

Hi Everyone, we'll be taking this cruise as week, wondering if it's too late to join the FE? Dh and I will be traveling with our 3 boys 14,8,and 10. This is our first cruise looking forward to it and meeting new friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter