• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

Hi Everyone! Just booked today! This will be our first cruise and I am so excited! I am a travel agent so I have booked before for clients and I am excited to finally take one myself! Family of 5, 2 boys 9 & 6, and a daughter who will be 4. We're from Massachusetts! I'd love to join the FE!

Hello,
This will be our first cruise as well! Celebrating my daughters 10th birthday, family of 6, and we'd love to join the FE :)

Hi Everyone! Just booked today! This will be our first cruise and I am so excited! I am a travel agent so I have booked before for clients and I am excited to finally take one myself! Family of 5, 2 boys 9 & 6, and a daughter who will be 4. We're from Massachusetts! I'd love to join the FE!

Welcome!!!!

:welcome:to all of you newcomers! Glad to have you sailing with us!

Wanted to make y'all aware of the recent change from DCL regarding Mickey Mail. They will no longer be allowing cruisers to drop off an item to be autographed by the characters with Guest Services. You will still have plenty of chances to obtain character autographs at meet and greets around the ship.

Anyone wishing to sign up for the Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange please message me the following:
Cabin #, Names, ages, favorite characters, any allergies, any special celebrations, email (so I can send you the final list when it is ready). Cutoff is 15 cabins per list.

Have a magical day!!!

TJ

Okay so even after posting ten times, I still can't figure out how to start a private conversation. So - here's my info:
Cabin # 7682

Family of 4
Names:

Travis & Heather and

Ethan (2 ½ year old at time of cruise)

Isabella ( 9)

Favorite characters –

Travis – Dory (Finding Nemo) and Star Wars

Heather – Snow White

Ethan – Woody, Buzz, Bulls Eye (horse), and the Dinosaur (toy story)

Isabella - mermaids, princesses

This is our first Disney cruise!

Heather.wagers@gmail.com

Last edited:
Okay so even after posting ten times, I still can't figure out how to start a private conversation. So - here's my info:
Cabin # 7682

Family of 3
Names:

Travis & Heather and

Ethan (2 ½ year old at time of cruise)

Favorite characters –

Travis – Dory (Finding Nemo) and Star Wars

Heather – Snow White

Ethan – Woody, Buzz, Bulls Eye (horse), and the Dinosaur (toy story)

This is our first Disney cruise!

Heather.wagers@gmail.com
I got it!!! Thanks so much! You'll be on Team Donald:donald:. We are cutting each group at 15 cabins. Donald only has about 4 or 5 at the moment so it'll be a bit before you get your list! So glad you're doing this! You'll have a blast!

TJ:earsgirl:

I can't PM either. Here's my info:

Cabin # 8602

Names / ages
Matt and Lora (mom and dad)
William (Will) age 2
Margaret (Maggie) age 8 months

favorite characters - eh, they don't know the difference

any allergies - none yet, but they run in the family. Trying to avoid nuts for the time being

special celebrations - first disney cruise for all of us, first cruise for the kiddos

email - lorascott810@gmail.com

Hi all! btjhayes I cant seem to private message you...can you send me a message I can reply to or give me your email address? My family of 5 will be joining the FE! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter