Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

Everywhere I go I look for possible fish extender gifts. I can't wait to get my list to start my shopping spree for real :) #teamdonald

What are some fun suggestions that people like to do for FE gifts? This is our first Disney cruise. How many do people typically do during the cruise?

You can google...or Pinterest for ideas. We have 3 lists going at the moment...so approximately 42-45 cabins. I'm sure more will join...always have those last minute cruisers want to join. We've been cutting each list off at 15 cabins. Seems to work for most people.

Hi, we are originally from Japan and now live in LA, CA. This is our first Disney Cruise. I would love to join the FE group. We are 2 adults and 3 years old daughter who loves princess and Minnie mouse. Our stateroom is #9560 and we don’t have any allergy.

Fabulous...can you please post or message me first names...and gender of the two adults so people know what type of gift to make/purchase? And I will need your email to send you the final list once it's complete...which it nearly is!!!

TEAM DONALD FE...

Your list is complete...except for one email and a few names...but I'm sending it out for you to REVIEW for any mistakes, missed or incorrect info especially name misspellings!

Please email me back so that I can get it corrected and will send a final list to y'all as soon as I hear from EVERYONE!

On to the Goofy Group! You only have until September 30 to sign up!!! Message me your details and I'll get you signed up!

Fabulous...can you please post or message me first names...and gender of the two adults so people know what type of gift to make/purchase? And I will need your email to send you the final list once it's complete...which it nearly is!!!

Thank you for your post. Our stateroom is #9560 and we are 2 adults (Dad: Tsuyoshi and Mom: Yukiko) has 3 years old daughter (Mana). We have no allergies.

My e-mail address is aidachan55@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your post. Our stateroom is #9560 and we are 2 adults (Dad: Tsuyoshi and Mom: Yukiko) has 3 years old daughter (Mana). We have no allergies.

My e-mail address is aidachan55@hotmail.com.

Got it! Thank you! Emailing you now. Please check over the info to make sure it is correct and email me back. Final list will be sent as soon as I hear from two more people!

TEAM DONALD FE participants...

PLEASE check your email for the list to verify all info is correct.

Team Donald...you are unleashed to do your thing! ;-)

Starting Team Goofy...last day to join in on the fun is 9.30.15!

Team Minnie FE Group...just emailed y'all an updated list. There was one cabin change.

One day closer y'all!!!

Hi!

I may be posting this at the wrong place... (It has nothing to do with meets or FE)...

I was wondering if some of you had been assigned your GTY rooms?

I've seen that some people had their assignments for a cruise after this one and I was wondering what was going on. Ours is 5E GTY.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. My husband and I sailed on the same cruise last year for our 20th anniversary. It was so fantastic that we are repeating it for our 21st!
We usually sail with the kids and parents, so I can't wait for this special treat with just the two of us again.

Someone asked earlier about the water temps. We have sailed at Thanksgiving a couple of times as well as the early December one and the water at Castaway Cay is cold. There will be people in the water, but they are much tougher than me! The weather should be beautiful, but the water not so much. Try to make time to ride bikes over to the lookout tower. Its a pretty ride and view.

Team Minnie FE...just emailed y'all (yes, again)...and updated list. Someone had to cancel so I wanted to make sure y'all have the corrected info.

My mom and I will be taking my 4 year old daughter on the Dream November 30-December 4. She would love to participate in the FE. Am I in the right place for this? :)

My mom and I will be taking my 4 year old daughter on the Dream November 30-December 4. She would love to participate in the FE. Am I in the right place for this? :)

Yes...it's usually the entire cabin that participates. Send me your info...cabin#, names/age/gender of participants as well as favorite character, any allergies/celebrations, and your email so I can email you the list of those participating once it's finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter