Disney Dream: May 9, 2016

My wife and two daughters will be going on this cruise. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise and 2nd on the Dream. Can you send us the link for the FE group? We'd love to join and have done it the last few times we've cruised.

Mr. thunderwmu, Can we get your family's names, your childrens ages, and your room number?

Also I recommend you post 8 more times so it can unlock the private chat feature on your account. Thanks!

Me and my son (age 8) will be on this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise. Interested in the fish extenders if available. A little lost on this thread (I posted 10 test threads)..? So excited!!!

If anyone is interested with an Excel version of the list, please email me here. Also please provide your username.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.33.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.33.57 PM.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 5

Me and my son (age 8) will be on this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise. Interested in the fish extenders if available. A little lost on this thread (I posted 10 test threads)..? So excited!!!

I just added you to the private group. Can I get your room number? Also, I make changes to the list every couple of days so check the messages often.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble seeing the list in the private conversation

I'm new to this private conversation stuff.. can someone add me or tell me how to see the list
How recently did you complete your 10 posts? The system generally take a little time (30-60 minutes) to recognize the fact. Then you will be able to participate in Conversations. You must be invited into the conversation by the conversation originator. Then you will get a little notice (little red flag) on your "Inbox" in the upper right.

Hello! This will be our 2nd Disney Dream cruise. It's a great ship! Any questions let me know.

Dave (adult)
MaryJo (adult)
Kylie (child will be 6)

HAVE YOU ALREADY JOINED A FE GROUP FOR THE DISNEY DREAM MAY 9 216 CRUISE? THIS IS OUR FIRST DISNEY CRUISE AND WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED. I HAVE HEARD OF THE FE GROUPS AND WOULD LOVE TO JOIN A SMALL GROUP OF ABOUT 10. WE ARE A PARTY OF THREE.
RITA (ADULT)
MELISSA (ADULT)
SOPHIA (CHILD WILL BE 6)

HAVE YOU ALREADY JOINED A FE GROUP FOR THE DISNEY DREAM MAY 9 216 CRUISE? THIS IS OUR FIRST DISNEY CRUISE AND WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED. I HAVE HEARD OF THE FE GROUPS AND WOULD LOVE TO JOIN A SMALL GROUP OF ABOUT 10. WE ARE A PARTY OF THREE.
RITA (ADULT)
MELISSA (ADULT)
SOPHIA (CHILD WILL BE 6)
Hello! I was looking at the list and have about 11. However, a few of those families have not yet confirmed (maybe they forgot?). Are you still interested?

If you can post about 4 more times that would be great. The private chat feature unlocks at 10 posts.

we would love to join as long as not too much larger. As newbies we want to make sure we don't overwhelm our selves :-)

we would love to join as long as not too much larger. As newbies we want to make sure we don't overwhelm our selves :-)

hope we did this right lol !

I posted my email as a screen shot on this thread. Also I was trying to add you to the private group just now and it wasnt letting me for some reason. I will try it again later. If you change your mind about joining just let me know by mid-March.

OK GREAT!! I KNOW WE WANT TO STAY WITH THE GROUP!! WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED. I SAW SOMETHING EARLIER WITH LOOKS LIKE A HEAD COUNT/ HOW MANY BOYS/GIRLS. WAS I RIGHT?

This is my first Disney cruise, and if it is not too late I am interested in being a part of the fish extenders. It's just me, my husband, and our 8 year old son. Any help or info on what I need to to would be appreciated. Reading through the feed confused me o_O Also, how large are the groups usually? Trying to wrap up my vacation budget. :-) Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter