Disney Dream: May 9, 2016

We are on the dream may 6, my sister in law signed us up as a surprise. I guess I really wanted t do the full FE experience, pixie dust I'm expected to give to the whole FE group but I may not get anything back? If I'm wrong let me know. I guess I'll just make things for my family if that's the case. How many people are in a FE groups typically?

This is the cruise thread for May 9th - 13th.

Hi! I also missed the deadline! I had no idea what this was until this morning! Bummed I missed it! I have a daughter turning six on May 7th. She will have three girl cousins on the cruise all age 5.
Hi! We should get the girls together! Mine turns 7 on May 8th. Her cousins are on the cruise but they are all teenagers.

Hi this is our 1st cruise for my daughter and myself. We are going with my Aunt and celebrating her birthday sailing May 9th on Disney Dream! Looking forward to participating in the FE? Room 6050
2 adults
1 5yr girl

Hi this is our 1st cruise for my daughter and myself. We are going with my Aunt and celebrating her birthday sailing May 9th on Disney Dream! Looking forward to participating in the FE? Room 6050
2 adults
1 5yr girl

Sorry. Signups for fish extender on Disney Dream May 9-13 had closed a month ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter