Disney Dream May 4th-8th 2015

How old are Kevin and Corrie? We just want to make sure we get them something age appropriate. Thanks

EDIT: Sorry just read previous posts stating that you are alll adults
Kevin is 26 and Corrie is 25. They just got engaged in December!

Thank you for all your wonderful support in my new life.
I have to sadly cancel this cruise, :(
Have fun!!!

Erk711 can you tell me the names of your son and daughter for a gift I'm working on for their FE. Just first name only.

Erk711 can you tell me the names of your son and daughter for a gift I'm working on for their FE. Just first name only.
Joshua(20) and Natasha(19)....they are not really participating but I'm sure they will be happy with a little surprise...thanks!

Only one week left! :sail:

I'm at the airport headed to WDW for some fun before the cruise...looking forward to seeing you all soon!
party:

Only one week left! :sail:

I'm at the airport headed to WDW for some fun before the cruise...looking forward to seeing you all soon!
party:

Have fun! We leave in a few days for WDW. I've just started to pack and organize. Can't wait!

We're on our way down! Surprising the kids with a visit to MK:mickeyjum!! We've never done a surprise trip to Disney before and we are soo excited:) See everyone soon!

We're we going to do a meet up today? I thought I remembered something about eye scream, but can't find it on our thread...We're doing one last ride at MK and then off to the ship!

Thanks to everyone for all the goodies! Levi loved heading back to the room to see what new stuff was waiting for him. (Also, for the t-shirts and shorts that I made the kids, wash with like colors, inside out bc of the fabric paint. I usually forget to flip it all inside out, but it doesnt really matter. Use a press cloth if you are going to iron over the paint. Not sure about the pouches, but I'd flip them inside out as well if you wash them, bc of the fabric paint.)

Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the gifts we received. My wife and I loved going around dropping off the gifts. We are looking forward to our next cruise to participate in a FE with our two boys.

Thanks everyone for the cool gifts! We loved coming back to our room and seeing the goodies that were left for us. Robyn and Connor really had so much fun going through their stuff and dropping off our gifts to everyone:)

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm still unpacking! And finding sand everywhere!! Hope you all enjoyed your cruise, even with the stormy weather we had.

To all those that participated in the FE group...thank you so much for your lovely gifts!

Did anyone else rebook while on board? We are going on a Star Wars cruise :thumbsup2

Did anyone send a postcard from the ship since the Castaway Cay post office was closed? If so, has anyone received them yet?

Did anyone send a postcard from the ship since the Castaway Cay post office was closed? If so, has anyone received them yet?
I did but haven't received it. I think it takes a couple of months from what I've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter