Disney Dream May 4th-8th 2015

DisneyBride1214

Registered
Hi everyone!! Can't wait for this cruise. This will be my 3rd cruise and haven't even been on my first one...lol. My first and second cruise is coming up in December of 2014 :cheer2:

I am looking forward to starting this group and meeting all of you that are going to be on this cruise!! Also I have started the famous FE exchange :beach:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

Stop by Cabin 9000 and add to our FE! :cutie: Taking my 6 year old granddaughter on her second Disney Cruise (first one to be the Halloween Cruise this year), and my niece on her first cruise. Looking forward to lots of fun.

Susan

Just booked our second cruise on the Dream! We went in 2013 on a 3 day stint and loved it so much! Our 20th wedding anniversary is in June 2015 so this is an early anniversary present for us. My son (9) and daughters (21) are all just as excited as we are. This time I'm looking forward to doing a FE. Huzzah!

Just booked our second cruise on the Dream! We went in 2013 on a 3 day stint and loved it so much! Our 20th wedding anniversary is in June 2015 so this is an early anniversary present for us. My son (9) and daughters (21) are all just as excited as we are. This time I'm looking forward to doing a FE. Huzzah!

This is going to be a fun time!! This will be my second cruise. My first one is going to be on the Dream Dec 15-19 2014 for my husbands and my VW...pretty exciting!!

This cruise is just for the girls :) We are going to WDW before the cruise. I have never been to WDW only DL as a kid so I am real excited about this trip!

Can't wait to get to know all of you :yay:

So excited for this cruise! This will be our second Disney Cruise for my husband and I! :cool1:

This is going to be so exciting!! A few of us ladies are going to WDW before hand and then the cruise!! I have never been to WDW before. I went to DL as a kid and this will be my 2nd cruise! Can't wait!!

I have started the FE. I hope you join us even though there are no kids coming on this cruise. Of course all the adults that are going in my group is joining the FE for lots of fun :)

We were on the DCL Alaska cruise last summer when we booked this itinerary for December but knew we would probably change it. Decided today to change to this one so DD can celebrate her birthday on board. I'm super excited!!

Cruising will be myself and hubby plus son (20) and daughter (19 on embarkation day!). We'll go to WDW for a few days first, get the whole experience :)

We're in for the FE....see you real soon!!

Liz

I work with you through this group and email if that works. Are you interested in the FE? Here are the questions that need to be answered and sent to be my email and then I will send you the spreadsheets through email :)

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS TO disneydream2015@gmail.com

I will share the results of the spreadsheet with you every week unless we don't have any new members for that week. I will share how many adults and children and the childrens gender and age. The spreadsheet is password protected the only person that can see it or adjust it is me. Towards the end of the cut off period "which we need to decide that" I will share the spreadsheet with all so you know the stateroom numbers so you can deliver you gifts :)

All right here goes the questions:
1. Stateroom #
2. How many staterooms your family has
3. Your dinner seating (1st or 2nd)
4. Is there a celebration in your group
5. "Just for fun and conversation" are you extending you vacation before the cruise or after? Where?
6. #FE Adults
7. #FE Kids
8. Names and Ages of everyone in the group (you don't need to give adult ages unless you want to and proud of it :) )
9. Your family's last name
10. Favorite Color for each adult and kids
11. If there is a favorite character for the adult or child
12. Any food allergies that we must know about
13. Home Town

Hope this helps! I always check the site a couple of times a day....Sharon :yay:

Hey Everyone! Just saying hello out here too. This will be our 3rd cruise (Dream 5/5/13 and Fantasy 5/10/14) but I was in love after the first. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and cant' wait to sail with you all!

We will be on the cruise May 4th and want to join FE. Please let us know what we need to do. This is our first cruise :).

Hey!! Look forward to getting to know you and everyone else as well.

Wanted to say Hi to everyone else as well. This will be our first cruise ever and would love to hear any advice from those of you who have cruised before.

Our DD will be almost 5, 12 days shy, when we board I would like to do something to celebrate for her that wouldn't be a huge extra cost any suggestions?

Hello RooRach0906!!! So excited that you will be on the cruise with us :) We will have lots of celebration ideas coming up :yay:

Are you interested in the FE? Hope you will join the fun!! Right above this message is the questioner. If you copy/paste that in your email I will get everything set for you. And I will email you the list and give you an explanation on what is happening.

Don't know if you have browsed around the DIS boards here for some wonderful ideas on everything! If not let me know and I will attach some links to things I found :beach:

Sharon

Hi everyone! :wave2:

We'll be sailing on this cruise as well! It's our 1st cruise and i've no idea what all the little things are you're all talking about haha like "FE Exchange" so could someone please get me up to speed :-D

We're staying in Orlando on I-Drive from April 23rd then Cruising from May 4th - 8th and returning back to I-Drive until May 14th. 21 nights in total.

We'll be celebrating my Birthday while on board on May 6th (Castaway Cay day!!!) What a perfect place to spend a Birthday!

We appreciate any tips and tricks you can share!

Here's to a great cruise!

Adam & Michael.

Very excited to be here and excited for our upcoming vacation!!! would like to participate in the FE, but not sure where to go or what to do???? Need help,I'm a newbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter