Disney Dream May 4th-8th 2015

How do I post my countdown ticker? It is not working when I cut and paste it.

Hello vduran0211! So happy that you are going to be on the cruise with all of us!

As far as the ticker...did you try copy/pasting one of the different links it gives you? I had trouble with that myself until I played with it. Make sure that you are pasting it in your profile. I will try to look into it and get step by step instructions.

Sharon

Hi All,
This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We have been on a Carnival, but we are Disney exclusive now. We were booked on the Halloween cruise as some others are, but due to schedules, we cancelled and booked this cruise.

I never knew what the FE is. Could someone enlighten me?

At this time it is just my husband and I who are booked. Our 16 yr old son isn't booked with us yet as he will be playing varsity baseball and is unsure whether he can be gone for a week that late in the season.

We are DVC members and are arriving a few days early in order to run the Expedition Everest Challenge on Saturday night.

This will be the 2nd Disney cruise for my family and we are SO EXCITED! I had never heard of the FE before so this is all new to me, but it sounds like so much fun! Count us in! I can't wait to get started! :yay:

Hello Everyone, I am new to DCL, I am going on the cruise with my youngest daughter. We are leaving my husband (he does NOT want to cruise) and my 17 year old twins home (senior year of high school)! I used to cruise in my former life and have been waiting years to do it again. I am super excited!

It will be my little ones 6th Birthday so I figured why not!

We would love to join the FE group. I will copy the post you have above and email you with all of my answers.

I know that someone already said it but THANK YOU...

My inlaws are coming on the cruise with us in a seperate stateroom, I will ask them to see if they are intrested in participating.

Hello Everyone, I am new to DCL, I am going on the cruise with my youngest daughter. We are leaving my husband (he does NOT want to cruise) and my 17 year old twins home (senior year of high school)! I used to cruise in my former life and have been waiting years to do it again. I am super excited!

It will be my little ones 6th Birthday so I figured why not!

We would love to join the FE group. I will copy the post you have above and email you with all of my answers.

I know that someone already said it but THANK YOU....

My inlaws are coming on the cruise with us in a seperate stateroom, I will ask them to see if they are intrested in participating.

Hi Nichol75! So sorry for not getting on here. The site kept saying maintenance :rolleyes1. I see you are ahead of the game here with copy/pasting the questions :)

What we will do is send each other everything by email. Old age has crept up on me...lol. I will email you the excel file that I have with all the lists of names and ages :cheer2:

This will be my second cruise ever! My first cruise is this coming December for my Vow Renewal :bride: I am so excited. I am really excited to meeting your family and having so much fun!!

Sharon pirate:

Hello,

This will be our 1st cruise,
but my zillenth time to disney world,We have 3 boys aged 9,9,12 however ive bitten the bullet and booked only for DH and myself!! we never had a honeymoon alone as we got married in Disneyworld, and so had family friends and of course our boys with us the entire time....

It will be my 30th in july and so hubby said i was to book this cruise as a birthday present to me! followed by 8 nights at AKL :cool1: We have just taken the boys on a 3 wk disney world trip and a 5 day universal trip, So im not feeling too sorry for them, However we are also waiting to book a 7night for them going the following may lol through guilt.:rotfl2:

we would love to participate in the FE and im happy to include kids too even though ours arent coming.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello,

This will be our 1st cruise,
but my zillenth time to disney world,We have 3 boys aged 9,9,12 however ive bitten the bullet and booked only for DH and myself!! we never had a honeymoon alone as we got married in Disneyworld, and so had family friends and of course our boys with us the entire time....

It will be my 30th in july and so hubby said i was to book this cruise as a birthday present to me! followed by 8 nights at AKL :cool1: We have just taken the boys on a 3 wk disney world trip and a 5 day universal trip, So im not feeling too sorry for them, However we are also waiting to book a 7night for them going the following may lol through guilt.:rotfl2:

we would love to participate in the FE and im happy to include kids too even though ours arent coming.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Tinkerpea, You deserve a honeymoon with no kids aloud! I will be on my first cruise this December along with a Vow Renewal. Hubby and I have been married for 10 years and really had no wedding to speak of. My dream was to get married at Disney so we thought why not a cruise!!

Now this trip is only for the ladies. The cruise girls are going to be going to WDW (which is my first time) then off on the cruise for some relaxation and fun. We will be celebrating my birthday (which we won't say how old...lol).

Can't wait to meet you!!

What are you guys doing at Nassau??? We aren't sure what we would like to do. We really don't want to do the beach excursions. Anyone just get off and shop?? or is anyone just staying on the ship???

We plan on going to Atlantis. It's been somewhere my daughter has wanted to go since she was little. She'll be turning 19 on the cruise, so better late than never!

Hi, I just booked our vacation through Disney Cruise and don't have a room number yet. But I would love to join your FE group. This is our first Disney cruise, we've done the Carnival ones during our college years. ;)

Thank you!
Kristen

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hi all!! We just booked this cruise yesterday and are more than excited! This will be our 2nd cruise, our first was on the fantasy for 7 days and we brought all five of our children. This time we are leaving the kids at home! Looking forward to getting to know you and wanting to join the FE!

My DH and I are excited to be taking this trip. I traveled last year with a friend and her young son - and know my husband will LOVE taking a cruise! Can't wait to do the FE.

Hi we are soo excited for our FIRST disney cruise!! We definitely want to participate in FE but not sure what to do!! Please help! :) :)

... Looking forward to getting to know you and wanting to join the FE!

... Can't wait to do the FE.

...We definitely want to participate in FE but not sure what to do!! Please help! :) :)

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi everyone!! Can't wait for this cruise. This will be my 3rd cruise and haven't even been on my first one...lol. My first and second cruise is coming up in December of 2014 :cheer2:

I am looking forward to starting this group and meeting all of you that are going to be on this cruise!! Also I have started the famous FE exchange :beach:
Hi I would like to part of the FE group. Are you in charge. This is my first time so I am not sure what to do? HELP!!

Hi I would like to part of the FE group. Are you in charge. This is my first time so I am not sure what to do? HELP!!
That poster has not posted in this thread since early October. I think it would be safe to expect that someone else needs to volunteer to manage the FE for this cruise.

If anyone is interested in doing this, please contact me for some suggestions. :)

Doc- I don't mind setting up the FE group but need a lot of help. This us our first time cruising & have no idea where or how to get started can you please give me some guidance. What all needs to be done? Thanks!

Doc- I don't mind setting up the FE group but need a lot of help. This us our first time cruising & have no idea where or how to get started can you please give me some guidance. What all needs to be done? Thanks!
I sent you some suggestions about the FE a few days ago. Hopefully you were able to find that message. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

At this time no one is managing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS. :( It would be wonderful if someone is willing to do that! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter