Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. Just been nuts at work lately and will be until we leave. I think we're going to have to drop out of the FE if it's not too late. We were in the Minnie group. If that's going to be an issue with anyone that has already bought gifts please let me know. I am interested in the mixology group if there is still room. We are doing Palo Dinner on the pirate night and didn't really plan on dressing up for the pirate party. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Hi! Sounds like this cruise will be a much needed break for you! Sorry you have to drop out of FE. I'm in the Minnie group. It doesn't create an issue for me. Hope to meet you as well.

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. Just been nuts at work lately and will be until we leave. I think we're going to have to drop out of the FE if it's not too late. We were in the Minnie group. If that's going to be an issue with anyone that has already bought gifts please let me know. I am interested in the mixology group if there is still room. We are doing Palo Dinner on the pirate night and didn't really plan on dressing up for the pirate party. Hope to meet some of you soon.
We might be doing Palo dinner on Pirate Night too, so maybe see you there - what time is yours? Ours is late at 8:30pm. Not 100% sure if we're keeping it, but probably.

We might be doing Palo dinner on Pirate Night too, so maybe see you there - what time is yours? Ours is late at 8:30pm. Not 100% sure if we're keeping it, but probably.
Ours is at 6:30. We're at the early dinner seating the rest of the nights.

No worries!

PM me your full names and room numbers ASAP! @jheltz27

Today it was a high of 37 with freezing rain. I need this vacation.

My kids started a countdown chain, like for Christmas. Right about now, nothing gives me more joy than seeing it get shorter. I can see the end of my wait getting closer... :sail:

Wow, 37 degrees?!?! Yep, you need some warm weather!

Just got back from my business trip. After spending the day snuggling, reading and playing with DS, we will start our official countdown tomorrow. I'm going to kick off our countdown by making DS some Mickey pancakes in the morning! Followed by a mini Mickey "photoshoot" with DS!

I'm so excited!

I just sent the final mixology list to DCL! And I just got the rest of the FE gifts. Though I think they messed up on a bit if the order, because the count seemed off, but I'll try to work around it, lol. It isn't a big deal - I hope. All for fun, right :)

Another milestone made...

I just sent the final mixology list to DCL! And I just got the rest of the FE gifts. Though I think they messed up on a bit if the order, because the count seemed off, but I'll try to work around it, lol. It isn't a big deal - I hope. All for fun, right :)

Another milestone made...

No worries. All for fun!!!

I found some letters and a wooden dowel at Hobby Lobby last week. So, I was able to personalize our FE. I think it turned out great. I'll use it in the "photo shoot" as one of the props. Lol

I have the gifts for the FE too. Yay!

Also...I know jheltz27 already posted...but they are no longer par-taking in the FE- Group Minnie, so please don't forget to adjust your FE count accordingly. Just a reminder. I'll be updating the list that I will post to my cabin door.

Got the mixology confirmation/receipt for the 11 of us. It is in the Skyline, Deck 4 Aft. :)

@waakn i didn't hear from you, but the limit is 15, so there are still spots. I think I can still try to add you, so PM me your info if you are still interested.

Got the mixology confirmation/receipt for the 11 of us. It is in the Skyline, Deck 4 Aft. :)

@waakn i didn't hear from you, but the limit is 15, so there are still spots. I think I can still try to add you, so PM me your info if you are still interested.

Do we have a day and time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter