Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

***eek***!!!! Hahaha - I'm so geeky excited. Now that I'm almost done working on mixology, I am going to think about the FE. I already have an idea, just have to figure out where to get it.

PS - just noticed that our mixology group will get a little confusing - My name is the same as @danceteacher ! (though spelled Carrie)

Okay - I have a 4 PM for Sea day 4/21! It is $20 per person charged right to your room whether you show or not. I think I have everyone's info except for @waakn - I'll pm them.

@markheardjr if you are interested, please let me know ASAP (I need full name and room number).
Thanks for setting this up! I think it will work great. Did they happen to say how long it is? Just need to make sure we have nursery time for DD.

Thanks for setting this up! I think it will work great. Did they happen to say how long it is? Just need to make sure we have nursery time for DD.
I think the review said 1 hour. The rep did not mention specifically. When she replies, I can verify.

I actually think this may work better than Monday - since not only is cast off busy, but also it gives my kids a chance to get accustomed to the kid clubs, etc.

I just bought a 4 pocket FE on eBay for less than $15 (including tax and shipping)!!!! I only need a 2 pocket FE, but for less than $15 total, I couldn't pass that up. The person stated she's no longer making FEs, so she reduced the price to get rid of her last one. It's not personalized, but I don't care. It's cute though. :).

If you haven't ordered an FE yet, search eBay and see if you can find a deal.

There are lots of great DIY ideas that you could do for cheap on pinterest too. :)

Hi everyone! We have booked this cruise as an add-on to a non Disney week in Orlando - Universal for the first time (almost done reading the last Harry Potter book to my boys), Discovery Cove, SW and Aquatica.

It will just be me and my boys (DS11 and DS8) as DH has to head back home for work. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, first time on the Dream. The boys are excited to try out the Aquaduck and to play some more Gaga ball in the kids clubs!

We will skip on the FE this time as we are packing light (carry ons only for 12 days! - it's a special challenge to myself) but I'm sure everyone will have fun doing it. I would love to join the Mixology group though. I did one in the Med and loved it - still use some of the drink recipes. I'll PM my details mamadragona.

Okay - I have a 4 PM for Sea day 4/21! It is $20 per person charged right to your room whether you show or not. I think I have everyone's info except for @waakn - I'll pm them.

@markheardjr if you are interested, please let me know ASAP (I need full name and room number).
Sorry, wife and I aren't big drinkers. I think I've had 2 captain n Cokes and 5? beers in the last?? 15 months? All either provided by my company at an open bar event or when my buddy was showing of his new backyard bar w/ taps. haha.

OK, just wanted to make sure.

@canadakath I'll check out the PM and add you to the list!

Still waiting for @waakn - adding canadaKath will make for 11.

Still room for 4 more if anyone is lurking. Lmk ASAP though. 30 day mark is approaching!

Last edited:
I used to be crafty, when I had time. Then I had kids, lol.

Just figured out what to do for FE gifts. Now I have to implement. I told DH I wanted to pack, and he looked at me crazy.

Seriously though. Anyone have any packing tips? I assume it will be hot, but breezy.

Someone asked about dress up and an old itinerary said optional dress up on night 2, then pirate on night 3.

I used to be crafty, when I had time. Then I had kids, lol.

Just figured out what to do for FE gifts. Now I have to implement. I told DH I wanted to pack, and he looked at me crazy.

Seriously though. Anyone have any packing tips? I assume it will be hot, but breezy.

Someone asked about dress up and an old itinerary said optional dress up on night 2, then pirate on night 3.

I'm crafty with yarn. That's it. Lol

I'm packing maxi sundresses for dinner each night. They can be dressed up or casual. Shorts for Nassau day. Swimsuit and cover up for CC day and day at sea. Those can be rolled up in suitcase to save space. Not sure what to pack for DS for dinner each night. I just need one more piece to my pirate costume and I still have to figure out DS's pirate costume. This will be my first time traveling with a baby, so I have to figure out how many pampers to bring along with other stuff.

I have the FE gift idea down in my head for the kids, but still not sure what to do for the 19 adults in my group. Did you find a FE or did you decide to make one?

My 11 year old got a sewing machine for Christmas and she made one for us as one of her first sewing projects! Good thing she has some talent because I can not sew to save my life!

Wow, that's incredible! I'm impressed! I can barely sew a button. I'm not sure if I sew the button on correctly, but as long as it stays on, it works for me. Lol

Looking forward to seeing your daughter's first sewing project. :)

Everyone has downloaded the Disney Cruise Line app for their iPhones and iPad's right? Navigators on your mobile device, and now friend chat! I dont' know how the chat works yet, need to check that out, but it would be cool to see when people are going to do something and meet up. Like putt putt, shuffle board, pool time, karaoke & night shows... etc.

More info, apparently you need to share your 6-digit "chat number" to chat with people. Maybe those interested can add their chat number to the FE roster posted to the door?

More info..http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...uise-line-navigator-app-onboard-chat-feature/

Last edited:
Everyone has downloaded the Disney Cruise Line app for their iPhones and iPad's right? Navigators on your mobile device, and now friend chat! I dont' know how the chat works yet, need to check that out, but it would be cool to see when people are going to do something and meet up. Like putt putt, shuffle board, pool time, karaoke & night shows... etc.

More info, apparently you need to share your 6-digit "chat number" to chat with people. Maybe those interested can add their chat number to the FE roster posted to the door?

More info..http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...uise-line-navigator-app-onboard-chat-feature/
Thanks for the info! I actually just downloaded the app the other day, but it doesn't really do much of anything until we get to the port. I do know that I've seen (looking at past Navigators) that they've been giving a limited amount of free wifi through the app recently, so that is a nice bonus too.

@waakn I still need your info!

Anyone else? I haven't heard back from DCL. They gave me a time, I said yes and gave them the 8 names I had, and oddly they haven't said anything else. We now have a 9th name, but is there anyone else who wants in while I'm waiting for @waakn (#10&11).

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. Just been nuts at work lately and will be until we leave. I think we're going to have to drop out of the FE if it's not too late. We were in the Minnie group. If that's going to be an issue with anyone that has already bought gifts please let me know. I am interested in the mixology group if there is still room. We are doing Palo Dinner on the pirate night and didn't really plan on dressing up for the pirate party. Hope to meet some of you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter