Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

Thank you MommyMeNDisney! I just saw it. As for the FE hanger, I ordered one on Etsy from "Gradysmommy". She does BEAUTIFUL work (from the looks of the pictures), but was $40-45 for a 3 pocket. We are going to use it often tho, even when we go to Disney World & Land- for little "gifts" left by Mickey ;o)

Thank you MommyMeNDisney! I just saw it. As for the FE hanger, I ordered one on Etsy from "Gradysmommy". She does BEAUTIFUL work (from the looks of the pictures), but was $40-45 for a 3 pocket. We are going to use it often tho, even when we go to Disney World & Land- for little "gifts" left by Mickey ;o)

Ok, great! I'm glad you received our cabin number. Yes, I think I saw that Etsy store. That's currently my top choice. Hopefully, we'll use it more than once to justify the price. :)

:tinker:We are up to 21 families, and still have 8 days before our FE closes. Welcome to our newest members- MommyMeNDisney, judithmayerhofer & MrsSkellington! Thank you for posting your cabin rooms judithmayerhofer! Would you be able to provide me with which family members are staying in which room? Also, MommyMeNDisney & MrsSkellington, please post or PM me your cabin number :o)
I will post a final family list after March 31. Since our group is growing, I think more are leaning towards a split...so I will certainly post who's in each group. Dugette- I think that would be the best way- first 1/2 and second 1/2. Thank you!!
Hi! In cabin 7676 is Judith, Marcus, Jael (age 4), and Micah Mayerhofer (age 6 months).
In cabin 7674 is Jordyn (age 21), Noah (age 7), and Josiah Mayerhofer (age 4). Will you be posting a list for us? Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!
Judith

Hi- I joined the boards today to join this group. Is it too late? Our cabin # is 12000. It is myself, my husband and our 2 kids (son-5 and daughter-4). This is my first Disney cruise and we are excited!

ETA: We have 3 other cabins that would like to participate also:
12002- 2 adults
12522- 2 adults
11020- 2 adults and 2 boys (ages 3 & 4)

Last edited:
Hi- I joined the boards today to join this group. Is it too late? Our cabin # is 12000. It is myself, my husband and our 2 kids (son-5 and daughter-4). This is my first Disney cruise and we are excited!

ETA: We have 3 other cabins that would like to participate also:
12002- 2 adults
12522- 2 adults
11020- 2 adults and 2 boys (ages 3 & 4)
Howdy! that's a big crew you got there! We haven't finalized the lists, I thought today was the last day to join? Seems we have a healthy list now. Maybe lock it off and tally up the count? Seems like with CitrusSwirl we have plenty to split into two groups of 12+ which seems decent size. Someone said bigger groups mean more fun. You get more stuff each day.

:boat:Welcome CitrusSwirl52! You made it just in the nick of time. Our FE is now closed...with 25 families (87 people). This is unofficial, as I haven't heard from a few folks since they've posted interest (so the count may decrease). PLEASE double check you've provided me with your room count and cabin #. If you already have, you do not need to re-post. I will PM the individuals that I haven't heard from. From this number, I vote for a split. One group of 12 families and one group of 13 familes. I think the majority is leaning towards a split- but please voice your opinion knowing this count. I'll post a list by Saturday.

We are all very excited and have started making plans for our gift! I think a split is fine. I will PM you the names and ages in our group.

Split please!
I heard on on thread that FE rules go differently - as in sometimes it is 1 fam gift, sometimes just kids, sometimes just 1 fam gift and kids. Are there any rules for this one? Or flexibility.

I think if we split it, then it allows us to give more separate gifts instead of just family gifts. Otherwise we are talking finding room for 100 things LOL (to give and then take home!).

I vote for the split and allowing each person to decide on their own what they feel comfortable giving (1 family gift or individual gifts).

:stitch2:Great question mamdragona! No rules here! Personally, I am bringing a little gift for everyone (adults & children) but not pets. I think everyone on our list has adults listed, so I think everyone is planning on bringing gifts for kids & adults. We will split the group- one group of 12 and one group of 13 (we may have had one drop, so it might be 12 & 12). Give me a couple days to get an official list together, and I'll post it here. Thank you all for your patience, suggestions and opinions.

Just a thought - I know there were some people interested in a larger group. Maybe, if there are a few, they can be in both groups? As long as we cap at 15/each (I have some stuff already for 15 cabins, so I'm fine going up to that).

I might, but the bigger issue is the pirate party is pretty late. Not sure we can stay up.

Do people dress up for dinner?

We are dressing up don't know if my kids will make it for all of the party, but are going to try. not sure about dinner.

Is there a formal night on this cruise? If so which night usually?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter