• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney DREAM March 7 - 11, 2016

Active but quiet - last post was a few days ago. :)

I just booked our airfare yesterday - woohoooo!

Has anyone been to Atlantis before? The excursion seems pretty pricey. I have heard you can book a room at the comfort suites in Nassau and get 4 passes to Atlantis. Has anyone tried this?

We did the Atlantis waterslides/pools excursion several years ago. DD loved it, and did DH. I felt that it was too crowded. But then we found the gorgeous beach and spent some nice, quiet time over there. It's pricey the way DCL offers it, but in the end it was just less of a hassle to book the excursion (first cruise, so we wanted it to be easier, plus only 3 people). I have heard about booking a room at the Comfort Suites... there has been quite a bit of info about this on the main cruise boards in the past.

Hi everyone! Super excited for this cruise with my family. It will be my parents, my sister, and me. Can't wait until we set sail next March! :)

Is that what's going on? It's been a few years since we have cruised and I guess things have changed since then. I haven't found another group. Yet...

Is anyone here Platinum or concierge? Sunday opens the 120-day booking window!

My husband and I will be on this cruise. We are interested in the FE. This will be our second honeymoon cruise after renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary!!! :) :sulley:

Hi..... This will be my 3rd Cruise..... it will be my 20 year old granddaughter's first Cruise. I promised her a cruise when she graduated from high school.... but couldn't fit it into the schedule.... she will be graduating this May from 2 years from community college and then off to ISU. We will be flying into Sanford airport on the 4th and staying at All-Star Music until the cruise. We will taking the bus to Cape Canaveral. She hasn't been to WDW is quite a long time... so trying to make list of things she would like to see and do. Thinking about para-sailing at Castaway Cay.... not sure what to do in Nassau.... any suggestions....maybe just walking through - and she would like to get a "drink" there.... just to say she had a drink ..... Is anyone doing fish extenders... keep in touch... and praying we have NO SNOW in March - we are leaving from Springfield, Illinois....

I hope this group is active, because the count down has begun. For the families cruising for the first time, you guys made an awesome choice choosing A Disney cruise, we've cruise Disney before but never joined a DIS group chat. We hope it starts to gain speed so we can meet more of our fellow cruise mates.

I hope this group is active, because the count down has begun. For the families cruising for the first time, you guys made an awesome choice choosing A Disney cruise, we've cruise Disney before but never joined a DIS group chat. We hope it starts to gain speed so we can meet more of our fellow cruise mates.
Hi Ramirez family.... what deck are you on? We are on Deck 6.... first cruise for my 20 year old granddaughter and my 3rd.

This will be our first Disney cruise. We are just learning about the fish extender. I have three children ages 6, 8 and 9 cruising with my husband and I. Will information about the FE posted? Just wondering how you know which staterooms to gift and how to plan for number of guests! Any info is appreciated - thanks

This will be our first Disney cruise. We are just learning about the fish extender. I have three children ages 6, 8 and 9 cruising with my husband and I. Will information about the FE posted? Just wondering how you know which staterooms to gift and how to plan for number of guests! Any info is appreciated - thanks

usually, someone starts a list ...of those who are on that cruise... people sign up and put your name and cabin # and the names of the people in the cabin. You hang a FE which needs to be a certain width so that it doesn't overhang into the door. You make or purchase items to put in fe's of the people on the list. My last cruise.... some people went overboard with the gifts.... seems like they were trying to "out do" everyone. Remember, that you need to make room to take these items back in your luggage. My first cruise.... most everyone did little things.... the second cruise I was on was right before Christmas.... so I made Christmas ornaments.... I have embroidery sewing machine... so it was on felt... and easy to take home... if you want to start a list.... I can get the sheet that we had to fill out i.e. name/cabin number.... etc. attached is photo of one of the fe's I made...

Attachments

• FE1.PNG
    FE1.PNG
    444.1 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for the information. Super cute FE I did find someone to make us one. I'd be happy to start a list but don't have the first clue how to go about that!

Thank you for the information. Super cute FE I did find someone to make us one. I'd be happy to start a list but don't have the first clue how to go about that!

I can go through my lists from previous cruises.... and send you the information.....I think we even have pics of things that we received..... my e-mail is ib_sewing2@yahoo.com..... could you send me yours ---- Thanks, Iva the days are getting shorter...hard to believe it is only 60 some days away.....

Hello! Just saw your post, and wanted to let you guys know that an FE group has been started on another page. Sadly the DIS boards forbid mentioning the site. Rhymes with space-look... Hope this helps!! See you in March! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter