Disney DREAM March 7 - 11, 2016

MelInAZ

Mouseketeer
It appears that a thread hasn't been started for the March 7 - 11, 2016 4-night Bahamian cruise out of Port Canaveral on the Disney Dream so I thought I'd start one.

Our family of 4 just cruised for the first time (ever) on the March 13, 2015 3-night Dream. The first night had near 50-mph winds and I wasn't sure I was going to make it (sea bands + meclizine + 6pm bedtime saved me). The other two nights were perfect, though, so the family convinced me that I can handle a 4-night cruise now. We booked a 1-bedroom on the March 7, 2016 Dream sailing. My kids will be 12 & 14 at cruise time, and they can't wait to get back to the Edge.

Now the very long wait begins. :)

I saw the new policy AFTER I posted. Hopefully I won't get the boot!
We probably wouldn't be considered 'experienced' cruisers compared to a lot of members of this site. I've met fellow cruisers who were closing in on their 20th cruise! We aren't even close to that...yet! :)
We have 3 girls, ages 11, 9, and 1. The big girls practically grew up at WDW so we try to get back to Orlando every chance we get!!
I'm surprised we are the only 2 in this meet group so far, but it is a little early. I bet it will pick up in a couple of months!

Yay someone else posted! I believe we are not to mention groups on that other site (policy linked in post above yours: http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...fish-extender-programs.3353477/#post-52659395). :hippie:

Sounds like you're quite the experienced Disney cruisers - how exciting! The kids (who aren't little, mind you hehe) keep asking 'how long' and I remind them it is March 2016 - look at your calendars and figure it out!
I guess my initial post did get deleted. Oh well. Lesson learned! I still can't believe we're the only two in this group!!!

4 now!! I will be joining you guys on March 7th! I am taking my mom on this cruise to mark something off of her bucket list. I have sailed before, but this will be her 1st cruise. We are both interested in joining a FE group. :goofy:

I guess my initial post did get deleted. Oh well. Lesson learned! I still can't believe we're the only two in this group!!!
If their is perhaps another site one can join please message me and let me know. I know we are not allowed to say the FB word here.

4 now!! I will be joining you guys on March 7th! I am taking my mom on this cruise to mark something off of her bucket list. I have sailed before, but this will be her 1st cruise. We are both interested in joining a FE group. :goofy:

Welcome! It's so quiet over here... We took my mother on a DCL Alaska cruise and it was so much fun. I hope you Mom loves it! :)

Welcome! It's so quiet over here... We took my mother on a DCL Alaska cruise and it was so much fun. I hope you Mom loves it! :)[/QUO
It will pick up soon.....I hope. My mom is super excited. I told her all about FE and she has already started gathering things, so I hope we get some activity soon. :tigger:

I was just looking at the calendar and realized our PIF date to take advantage of the concierge booking window is coming up in just a few weeks - eek! I've got it in my calendar but since we're almost at PIF time, it means that the cruise isn't that far behind. :yay:

Paid In Full
Oh Ok. I just made my payment!!! wooohooo. I had to pay the difference of the cruise I was on in January. We decided March was better for us. I am much happier with this cruise and Disney was so awesome with helping to make the changes!!!

We are sailing on this cruise. We are doing a back to back with the cruise right before this one. Just myself, my husband, and our two girls, 11 and 9. Has a fish extender group been started? We are interested in joining one.

We are sailing on this cruise. We are doing a back to back with the cruise right before this one. Just myself, my husband, and our two girls, 11 and 9. Has a fish extender group been started? We are interested in joining one.

No FE group yet that I know of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter