Disney Dream March 23, 2015

Hi Lisa! We are the shy, quiet types, but I think we're pretty nice! :) :crazy2: :teeth: Welcome to the group! :welcome: This is our first Disney Cruise. So excited! Wish we could afford (money and time) to travel more often. Someday...

We are very friendly and would love for you to join! :)
I booked this last week, I might be traveling alone. I hope you are all friendly types. I am in a GTY, and definitely want to do FE! First time on The Dream. This is my fourth Disney Ship and my 7th Disney Cruise. #8 is EBTA in May, #9 is Hawaii in Sept., #10 is Star Wars Cruise next January.

Now, I am having issues with pre-night cruise stay. I really don't want to book a room for just me. I can get $230, or so at Port Orleans or Coronado Springs. Help... Anyone staying near port? Any non-Disney recommendations on shuttle?

We are local. Are you trying to get a shuttle from the airport to a hotel and then a shuttle from the hotel to port? If so, Pop and All Star have availability around $150 plus tax. Otherwise, there are lots of hotels near the port that offer shuttle service to the port. If you want to do that, I can ask around about the better shuttles from the airport to the Port Canaveral area.

Actually, I am a travel agent. I won't stay at The Pop or All-Star and the price of the AOA is almost $100 higher than I have paid due to Spring Break. I booked The Raddison at Port Canaveral. Radisson uses a shuttle service that is about half the price of ME.

My bunch is a group of 2 older women and 3 younger ones. 4 out of our 5 are 1st time Disney cruisers. This will be my 7th cruise on the Dream! We are a crazy bunch, but friendly and outgoing. We love to laugh and our age differences are not an issue. We all attend church together and it just started out as a group of 3, then 4 and now 5. I love the Dream and it's CM's. I look forward to seeing one of them that I have kept in touch with. He is from India. Actually, I've remained friends with a few of them. They are so so friendly! We are staying at AOA for 2 nights before the cruise and going to Magic Kingdom on Sunday. The younger ones, Britt, Ashley and Whitney, are driving down, and Spring and I, the older ones are flying down.
Anyways...the younger ones wanted to do the FE activity and we were like .... Sure! So have we decided when the cut off date is? We are anxious to finish up with our gifts! I hope we get to meet ya'll!!

Actually, I am a travel agent. I won't stay at The Pop or All-Star and the price of the AOA is almost $100 higher than I have paid due to Spring Break. I booked The Raddison at Port Canaveral. Radisson uses a shuttle service that is about half the price of ME.
I paid $144 with tax for a night at The Radisson is 3 minutes from the port.

Hi! I just wanted to say hi to everyone! It is our first Disney cruise and I am very excited. I had already joined an FE on another site before this one got started and I had thought of doing both, but then that group got a little bigger so I am doing just that one this time. Since it is all so new and I have no idea where anything on the ship is, I decided I wanted to do a somewhat small FE so I wouldn't have to spend too much time delivering gifts! Just curious, in general, if people deliver the FEs every day or just one time and deliver everything? Still haven't been assigned a room. We booked the restricted verandah, but have heard nothing...

I think the FE delivery schedule is set up by the organizer of your group. They will tell you if it's only one gift or something every day.

This is our first Disney Cruise, too. So excited!!!

Hi! I just wanted to say hi to everyone! It is our first Disney cruise and I am very excited. I had already joined an FE on another site before this one got started and I had thought of doing both, but then that group got a little bigger so I am doing just that one this time. Since it is all so new and I have no idea where anything on the ship is, I decided I wanted to do a somewhat small FE so I wouldn't have to spend too much time delivering gifts! Just curious, in general, if people deliver the FEs every day or just one time and deliver everything? Still haven't been assigned a room. We booked the restricted verandah, but have heard nothing...
We booked the restricted verandah to and when they sent us the little disney book with the luggage tags we were told to call a number and they would give us our rooms so we called the number and they told us they couldn't give us the stateroom number until 3-4 days before the cruise.

So far this Sunday March 1st will be our cut off date. If anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter