Disney Dream March 23, 2015

What about March 13th as a cut-off date? That's 10 days out from the cruise. We are leaving 4 days ahead of time as this is a Land and Sea trip, so that would give us 6 days to get ours completed before we go. Just a suggestion...wouldn't mind if it was an earlier date than that even...JMO :hyper2:

Let's decide a cut off date that will work for everyone I was thinking March 1st? Do you guys have any other suggestions?

We will participate in the fish extender! Although we can't bring a ton of stuff, so I hope we can keep the group to a reasonable size. We mostly want to do it for our son, who is 4 years old. So we don't need anything. Just little things for him. I will PM our cabin number.

We are in Florida. About 45 minutes from WDW and 45 minutes from Port Canaveral. :drive::beach:

We will participate in the fish extender! Although we can't bring a ton of stuff, so I hope we can keep the group to a reasonable size. We mostly want to do it for our son, who is 4 years old. So we don't need anything. Just little things for him. I will PM our cabin number.

We are in Florida. About 45 minutes from WDW and 45 minutes from Port Canaveral. :drive::beach:
Thanks for joining :)

We just booked today and would LOVE to join a FE group. We are 2 adults traveling from the WDW area (teachers happy to be on Spring Break, lol). We are currently GTY but will hopefully be assigned a cabin number soon! I will PM as soon as I know! Thank you!

We just booked today and would LOVE to join a FE group. We are 2 adults traveling from the WDW area (teachers happy to be on Spring Break, lol). We are currently GTY but will hopefully be assigned a cabin number soon! I will PM as soon as I know! Thank you!
Ok great! :)

I am going to try to start a pm to give information directly to the people participating in this FE Disneygranny56 and Lynsey Lunsford since you have less than 10 posts you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. To reach that amount you can go to the DIS Technical support/test boardhttp://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ where you can quickly and easily post one word or letter posts to get your count up to 10 posts. Now I will be able to send a PM (now called "conversation"). If you could do this as soon as possible that would be great! Thanks :)

Since many families are mainly just doing this for their children I have an option we could do for all the families with kids. We could do 1 family gift that we give at any time and a gift a day for the kids.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) Tell me what you think about this :)

I realized that I had not said anything about my family. My 12 year old girl twins, my husband, and I will be going on this cruise. My girls favorite characters are chip and dale and we do not have our stateroom number yet because of restricted fairs but I will let you all know when I get it. :earsboy:

I am going to try to start a pm to give information directly to the people participating in this FE Disneygranny56 and Lynsey Lunsford since you have less than 10 posts you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. To reach that amount you can go to the DIS Technical support/test boardhttp://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ where you can quickly and easily post one word or letter posts to get your count up to 10 posts. Now I will be able to send a PM (now called "conversation"). If you could do this as soon as possible that would be great! Thanks :)
I have gotten my 10 "posts" in now..so please catch me up on the details! Thanks

Since many families are mainly just doing this for their children I have an option we could do for all the families with kids. We could do 1 family gift that we give at any time and a gift a day for the kids.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) Tell me what you think about this :)
Not quite sure what you mean by this??? :confused3 So are you saying the rooms with just adults get a family gift?

I booked this last week, I might be traveling alone. I hope you are all friendly types. I am in a GTY, and definitely want to do FE! First time on The Dream. This is my fourth Disney Ship and my 7th Disney Cruise. #8 is EBTA in May, #9 is Hawaii in Sept., #10 is Star Wars Cruise next January.

Attachments

• 1911717_10152297974900766_8941933102149189253_n.jpg
    1911717_10152297974900766_8941933102149189253_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter