Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

Just booked!! Third cruise, third time booking at the last minute. hahaha!

So excited! My last cruise was just last month!!

We are stuck at WDW again this week. WOE is me!! Family
Visiting from Pennsylvania, seems like 1/2 of the people on earth
are here. A week and3 days we can relax on the Dream. Enough
For now.

D & G. 10000.

Yes indeed. Poor you. I wish I had that problem because I am so ready for summer ;-). Have a blast!

Just booked!! Third cruise, third time booking at the last minute. hahaha!

So excited! My last cruise was just last month!!

Welcome,welcome! I was looking at prices and I saw they have that VGT(?) rate, which is so awesome for a balcony. We're you able to get one? Glad to have you with us! :-)

Welcome,welcome! I was looking at prices and I saw they have that VGT(?) rate, which is so awesome for a balcony. We're you able to get one? Glad to have you with us! :-)

Thanks so much!! I booked on the Florida Resident rate. I was really surprised to see it for cruises in June. This will be the third cruise for my mom and I. We are taking my sister and her fiance who have never been on a cruise before. :-) Leaving my dad and the dogs at home. :rotfl2:

One more day closer ! We will be in the single digits before we know it. :banana::banana::banana:

One more day closer ! We will be in the single digits before we know it. :banana::banana::banana:

You know what? You are right. As of today, I have 13 days. Yikes!! I'm behind. Still have not figured out how to surprise my babies yet. Lol

Is anyone going to have something autographed? I have never done it before, but I'm thinking a photo mat?

You know what? You are right. As of today, I have 13 days. Yikes!! I'm behind. Still have not figured out how to surprise my babies yet. Lol

Is anyone going to have something autographed? I have never done it before, but I'm thinking a photo mat?

I have not done that, but I have read of a lot of others doing it. They would include a bag of candy to show their appreciation. I did that for the CM's in the kids clubs and they were excited for it. A photo mat would be great.

In about 30 Min we are off for an adventure of a lifetime! Here is to a safe and wonderful adventure. See ya'll at the Port! Bon Voyage!

I have not done that, but I have read of a lot of others doing it. They would include a bag of candy to show their appreciation. I did that for the CM's in the kids clubs and they were excited for it. A photo mat would be great.

I wondered about the goodies to give as thank you. I better put that on the list. Thanks!

hi all

we are Don and Gail so far we have completed 43
Disney cruises. this one will be 44 really looking forward
to another got off Dream 11 April 13 seem's like
forever. any Questions we will try to answer or find out.

Don-Gail Sayman donald1403 room 10000

14 Magic
12 Wonder
3 Fantasy
14 Dream

first cruise 01/31/2000 Magic D-g

You are a legend among cruisers. haha. I, too, was on the April 7-11 cruise. Also one last September. Both cruises I sat right behind you at the shows! It was so fun to see you in April. My mom couldn't believe it. And I'm sure we'll see you this time too! This is our third cruise. :-)

You are a legend among cruisers. haha. I, too, was on the April 7-11 cruise. Also one last September. Both cruises I sat right behind you at the shows! It was so fun to see you in April. My mom couldn't believe it. And I'm sure we'll see you this time too! This is our third cruise. :-)

hi again we will (god willing) be in row 4 starboard side of
theater please say hi Don Gail

In about 30 Min we are off for an adventure of a lifetime! Here is to a safe and wonderful adventure. See ya'll at the Port! Bon Voyage!

And to think that I have another week of work. ... no fair!

For us just 11 days left! Now my awesome Dad decided to ask my daughter if she needed new shorts for her "cruise". My eyes got so big and I told him "Daddy, that's not true!" He says, "yes it is Squirt (my twin) told me that you leave before her. " I said not true, then when my daughter left out I said, you know that's a secret and try not to say anything more to her while she's here, please. He then says, I'm hard if hearing. Lol I just love him! But I now have to figure out how to tell them. Smh.

For us just 11 days left! Now my awesome Dad decided to ask my daughter if she needed new shorts for her "cruise". My eyes got so big and I told him "Daddy, that's not true!" He says, "yes it is Squirt (my twin) told me that you leave before her. " I said not true, then when my daughter left out I said, you know that's a secret and try not to say anything more to her while she's here, please. He then says, I'm hard if hearing. Lol I just love him! But I now have to figure out how to tell them. Smh.

:scared1::scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:
OMG! I am cracking up over here. My kids found out by the passport lady. Are you flying? For my daughter"s birthday we surprised them by not telling them where we were going. We also left at midnight. This was well after they were asleep and they did not wake up until we woke them up at the hotel. They were totally surprised!

:scared1::scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:
OMG! I am cracking up over here. My kids found out by the passport lady. Are you flying? For my daughter"s birthday we surprised them by not telling them where we were going. We also left at midnight. This was well after they were asleep and they did not wake up until we woke them up at the hotel. They were totally surprised!

I telling you,my Dad is something else. Lol. I'm hoping that she doesn't mention it. If she figures it out it will be fine. ;-). I guess lol

S'sMom said:

We ordered pillowcases to get autographed. They are embroidered with Dream, as well as the boys' names. I like the photo mat idea!

I ordered them from Etsy. There are tons of choices when you get on there and search! The particular person I ordered from has a month+ turn around time, but I am sure that many other Etsy shop owners will do expedited shipping. If you find one you like, you can email the Etsy shop owner to see if it can be done in time.

I ordered them from Etsy. There are tons of choices when you get on there and search! The particular person I ordered from has a month+ turn around time, but I am sure that many other Etsy shop owners will do expedited shipping. If you find one you like, you can email the Etsy shop owner to see if it can be done in time.

Hello, we still need your stateroom number please. Getting so excited by the minute. My FE gifts are done.

happy days, the Documents arrived yesterday (Saturday) wow
We laugh all we need is the luggage tags. now we are ready
to go. DW almost packed. I am ready to load. see u all

Don Gail 10000 donald1403

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter