Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

Hello everyone! I hope that all is well. DH and I will now be arriving in Orlando 2 days before the cruise. We are going to Universal and Busch Gardens. We are going to do the things we can't do with the kids. I am so excited ! Has anyone started on their FE? I must say I have not. Since our group is small it won't take as long to complete. I was trying to hold out for more people.

Are we definitely doing FE's? I would love to participate if we are. I don't have a FE for the door so what do you suggest we use - maybe a beach bag?

Yes, we can definitely do that. A beach bag would work, just hang it on the fish outside of your room. DH and I may go for a upgrade at the port. If so our room number will change. I will leave a message in everyone's bag. If there is no note then we were unsuccessful.

We may go for an upgrade at the Port as well. How will we find everyone? What time is our meet and where is it going to be held? How many fe gifts do we need and what are the kids ages? Also what are the cabin numbers?

We may go for an upgrade at the Port as well. How will we find everyone? What time is our meet and where is it going to be held? How many fe gifts do we need and what are the kids ages? Also what are the cabin numbers?

We can meet at the Cove Cafe on deck 4 around 2:30 if that is ok with everyone. Here we can let each other know if our room assignments have changed, because I will try for an upgrade as well. In the meanwhile here is the info

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin GTY(please let us know when you get your assignment)

Speakupjc( I need your info)

Well DH has decided that we are going to do Universal and Busch Gardens before the cruise. So we are staying at the Loews Royal Pacific at Universal. I chose this hotel,because you get into Harry Potter an hour before the park opens and you get unlimited express pass on the rides that are participating. Then we are doing Busch Gardens because we get in free. We will spend the night at Buena Vista Hotel and spa with dinner somewhere in Downtown Disney. I am so excited to finally be able to say that we leave for our cruise next month.:banana:

Hi guys! I have been out of pocket for a minute, but after this week all will be back to normal. Thankfully. :)

We will now be spending 3 days in Orlando prior to the cruise. I now have to start sorting out my wardrobe. I am normally packed 3 weeks prior. DH always say I over pack, however when I don't over pack I end up leaving something behind that I needed.

We will now be spending 3 days in Orlando prior to the cruise. I now have to start sorting out my wardrobe. I am normally packed 3 weeks prior. DH always say I over pack, however when I don't over pack I end up leaving something behind that I needed.

I love it! 3 days is just enough time to get tired enough to relax on the cruise :)

I too overpack, but it's so hard to downsize. Last weekend, I went to a training for the weekend, and I think I was packed for about 5 days. Lol. I feel the same way. If I don't something will be left.

We are doing just the night before the cruise, because our flight gets in at 10:30PM that night. But after the cruise we will be at the Polynesian until Friday. Almost feels backwards. Rest then play. In the past went age always played then rested.

Because we are surprising the kids, I will have to pack for everyone and my 10 year old normally loves to help. However, I have begun the staging process in the guest room. Lol. Shhh

Hello all! I have been MIA from here lately, just been very busy, but we are getting very excited & definitely want in on the FE gift exchange. We have our FE for our door & all the supplies to make our gifts. Can't wait for the cruise!!!

I have been tied up with dd's school so haven't been on in a while. We are staying at the Poly for 3 nights before our cruise. We still want to participate in FE. How many others are participating and what are the kid's ages? Our info is Dance, George and Catherine Brunswick cabin 9543.

I have been tied up with dd's school so haven't been on in a while. We are staying at the Poly for 3 nights before our cruise. We still want to participate in FE. How many others are participating and what are the kid's ages? Our info is Dance, George and Catherine Brunswick cabin 9543.

I'm still in. I will post my room number later this AM. We finally got it! Well we got it a few weeks ago, but up to last Friday, life was hectic. I'll also post the rest of the information but we are in.

How will we do this? One gift in the FE? Gifts for kids? Gifts each day? This is my first time and I have see others do it so many different ways. I get confused. Lol. =)

I wish we were staying before the cruise, but I guess the one late night at OKW will have to do. I'm still debating a car, or ME. Either way we will have a car at some point.

I will post my info before noon today. Thanks!

We can meet at the Cove Cafe on deck 4 around 2:30 if that is ok with everyone. Here we can let each other know if our room assignments have changed, because I will try for an upgrade as well. In the meanwhile here is the info

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin 6534

Speakupjc
DH
Dance(need to know boy or girl and age)
Cabin 9543

4WDWFANS
DH
DW
D-MIL
DS (age 13)
DS (age 6)
Cabin(?)

Don
Gail
Cabin 10000

On past FE exchanges I have given each person a gift. You should visit each cabin only once, unless you want to hand out gifts each day. It is totally each individuals choice on how they would like to hand out gifts. The gifts should be handed out by the 2nd night( so before we arrive to Castaway Cay). I will update this post when I receive the other info.

Have a great week! We our getting closer :banana:

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin GTY(please let us know when you get your assignment)

Speakupjc
DH
Dance(need to know boy or girl and age)
Cabin 9543

4WDWFANS(need your info)

On past FE exchanges I have given each person a gift. You should visit each cabin only once, unless you want to hand out gifts each day. It is totally each individuals choice on how they would like to hand out gifts. The gifts should be handed out by the 2nd night( so before we arrive to Castaway Cay). I will update this post when I receive the other info.

Have a great week! We our getting closer :banana:

UPDATE!!! Ok, my Cabin #is 6534. I reserved a Category 7A, and it looks like we got an upgrade to an Category 5D!! I will take it. :cool1::cool1:

Tiny bit nervous about the balcony, because we have never had one. It was always the single window, and on our last Dream cruise, we had the huge window / window seat. I loved it. But this trip is a trip of firsts so I am excited!!! Thank you for the clarification for the FE. Now I can proceed properly. :goodvibes

You can read my previous Trip Reports if you like! Just thought that I would share!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2741959

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3034540&highlight=toria

Enjoy!
Thanks for this. I am going to read them now!!

I will get our room numbers soon & post them for the FE. There are 5 of us:
DH
DW
D-MIL
DS (age 13)
DS (age 6)
:cool1:

I finally started shopping for FE gifts. I must say that it is easier this time around and I hope that they turn out the way I imagine.

I am slowly packing my suitcase to see what I need to purchase. I am really trying to keep it to the bare minimum this time(yeh right).:rotfl:

Have a great weekend everyone!

I finally started shopping for FE gifts. I must say that it is easier this time around and I hope that they turn out the way I imagine.

I am slowly packing my suitcase to see what I need to purchase. I am really trying to keep it to the bare minimum this time(yeh right).:rotfl:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Fingers are crossed for you and me with the FE's =). I have never done them before, but thanks to Pinterest at least I got an idea. It should be fine. I have not started packing at all. I need to get it together real soon. I am like you, I over pack but I really was thinking to pack minimally and wash but we will see how that goes. I'll still pack like we are leaving for a month. Lol.

Fingers are crossed for you and me with the FE's =). I have never done them before, but thanks to Pinterest at least I got an idea. It should be fine. I have not started packing at all. I need to get it together real soon. I am like you, I over pack but I really was thinking to pack minimally and wash but we will see how that goes. I'll still pack like we are leaving for a month. Lol.

I absolutely hate traveling with dirty clothes. I washed on our first cruise and it was a true headache. Needless to say that I have not done it since. DH will pack to day before we leave because he knows that drives me nuts :mad:
We always end up making our infamous walmart stop. Last year it was Target, then walmart. I am getting excited about all that me and the hubby will do. It is so time for some alone time together. Spending that time having fun is so ideal for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter