Disney Dream July 21st 2013 4 day cruise

:banana:Hi all! We are a family of 18 meeting up in Orlando (from California, Missouri, Illinois, and Melbourne) for some Disney fun! It's a cousin reunion, and we are super excited!!
:dance3:

Hi all! My DH and I will be on this cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary! This will be our first cruise ever, and a rare vacation without the kids.

I've heard about the fish extender thing, and it sounds like a lot of fun. What are some good ideas for that, and is it worth it to be involved even if our kids aren't along?

:cheer2::cheer2:
Is anyone flying in the night before and staying at the Hyatt? Or taking disney transport to Port Canaveral?

Hi all! We are a family of 18 meeting up in Orlando (from California, Missouri, Illinois, and Melbourne) for some Disney fun! It's a cousin reunion, and we are super excited!!

Where in Missouri and Illinois? We're in the St. Louis area!

I was late getting in the Fish Extender exchange and was wondering if anyone else out there would still like to participate and get one together?

Or is there one I can still get into? Thanks!

We closed the fish extender on June 1st. Since there's 3 of you now - you could exchange between the 3 of you :)

:cheer2: welcome Stampwithamy, IrizarryandIsrel & dgreen72 with your entire crew, so great to have you onboard too.

You will be the 3rd fishextender group on this cruise, and I hope you have great fun exchanging your presents.

counting the days till we board the dream..... pirate::banana::cool1::woohoo:

:cheer2: welcome Stampwithamy, IrizarryandIsrel & dgreen72 with your entire crew, so great to have you onboard too.

You will be the 3rd fishextender group on this cruise, and I hope you have great fun exchanging your presents.

counting the days till we board the dream..... pirate::banana::cool1::woohoo:

Great thank you , do you have any tips ? This is are 1st Disney Cruise .

I was late getting in the Fish Extender exchange and was wondering if anyone else out there would still like to participate and get one together?

Or is there one I can still get into? Thanks!

Hi I know we're late but were excited ! We're a group of 6 !

Is it to late to do the Fish extender ?

This is what I wrote in their other forum on June 18th...we'd be happy to participate if stampwithamy is still in? We have 4 weeks from TODAY!

"Hello all...just got home this past weekend from the 4-night on the Dream and we just found out that we will be headed back out again on the 21st! We were a part of the FE exchange and the kids ended up loving it, even the older boys! Since there's 33 days till we all set sail, is there enough time to add our crew to the mix?

Just let me know...thanks!

DD - 14yrs
DFriend - 16yrs (female)
DS - 11yrs
DS - 16yrs
DS - 18yrs
DFriend - 18yrs
Mom
Dad"

This is what I wrote in their other forum on June 18th...we'd be happy to participate if stampwithamy is still in? We have 4 weeks from TODAY!

"Hello all...just got home this past weekend from the 4-night on the Dream and we just found out that we will be headed back out again on the 21st! We were a part of the FE exchange and the kids ended up loving it, even the older boys! Since there's 33 days till we all set sail, is there enough time to add our crew to the mix?

Just let me know...thanks!

DD - 14yrs
DFriend - 16yrs (female)
DS - 11yrs
DS - 16yrs
DS - 18yrs
DFriend - 18yrs
Mom
Dad"

What does it initial ?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What does it initial ?

Hello IrizarryandIsrel and dgreen72! It looks like it will be our 3 groups exchanging unless others come along soon.

This is our first Disney Cruise too but from reading blogs, forums etc, this is what I gather...Your room will hang a "fish extender" outside your door on the fish hook. For images, google "fish extender". These can be handmade or as simple as a bag. One time during the cruise, you will leave gifts in the pockets for all the people. The gifts can be anything from candy, trinkets, magnets, etc. Again, just google "fish extender gifts" and you'll see some ideas.

For our party, this is what we have:
Cabin 7184: Our mother and father celebrating their 50th Anniversary
Cabin 7194: Mom (47), Dad (49), Son (18), Son (23), Son's Fiance (23)
Cabin 7188: Mom (43), Dad (43), Son (12), Son (12), Son (7), Son (6)

dgreen72...what is your cabin # and is the 18 year old friend a female or male?

IrizarryandIsrel...are the 3 & 5 year olds girls or boys? and what about the adults? Also, what are your cabin #'s?

We are so excited about this...can't wait!!!!

Hello IrizarryandIsrel and dgreen72! It looks like it will be our 3 groups exchanging unless others come along soon.

This is our first Disney Cruise too but from reading blogs, forums etc, this is what I gather...Your room will hang a "fish extender" outside your door on the fish hook. For images, google "fish extender". These can be handmade or as simple as a bag. One time during the cruise, you will leave gifts in the pockets for all the people. The gifts can be anything from candy, trinkets, magnets, etc. Again, just google "fish extender gifts" and you'll see some ideas.

For our party, this is what we have:
Cabin 7184: Our mother and father celebrating their 50th Anniversary
Cabin 7194: Mom (47), Dad (49), Son (18), Son (23), Son's Fiance (23)
Cabin 7188: Mom (43), Dad (43), Son (12), Son (12), Son (7), Son (6)

dgreen72...what is your cabin # and is the 18 year old friend a female or male?

IrizarryandIsrel...are the 3 & 5 year olds girls or boys? and what about the adults? Also, what are your cabin #'s?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter