Disney Dream July 21st 2013 4 day cruise

Ok everyone... we're less than 6 months out. Anyone start a fish extender for this cruise?

If not - let's get it started!

Ok everyone... we're less than 6 months out. Anyone start a fish extender for this cruise?

If not - let's get it started!

We at. Family of 13 looking forward to our cruise.
Adult children r more excited thn the little ones.:cool1:

Sadly we are no longer on this cruise sailing! We had to move to June 30, 2013 due to some school conflicts! Sad, but at least we are still going...hope everyone has a wonderful time!

My husband and I are going on this cruise for our 1 year anniversary! We're so excited--we did a 4-day Bahamian on the Dream for our honeymoon and fell in love with cruising (it was the first cruise for both of us).

I too am interested in the fish extender exchange (although I'll have to price it out--we're stretching our personal budget with this cruise as it is!).

:yay: Very excited to take our first DCL cruise. We are a Disney loving family of 3:love: with a DD2. Would love to know if other families with toddlers are interested in meeting and exchanging growing pain stories:lmao:, while knocking back some adult beverages:thumbsup2

Just off the Magic last Saturday, booked a September on the Wonder. Got home and started planning a WDW trip for my granddaughter Caroline now I want to surprise her with a 4night. Thinking about how to pull this off financially. She will be just turned 4. We will be a definite for the FE, our last cruise was right at 50 staterooms, a lot of fun. They usually don't get that big but we were on an 8 night going to WDW and Key West. Unfortunately we had to miss Castaway Cay due to sea currents.

Hi all

Hubby and I are turning 40 and this is what we are doing without the kids. Can't wait.

I am so excited about the cruise! This is our first cruise, and I am thinking it is going to become a yearly thing! I like that even though it is a family vacation, the kids (dd 11 and ds 7) will still have things they can go do with other kids. pirate:

counting the days, 104 days to go

can't wait. So tell me, who would be in for fish extender. We participated on our last 2 cruises and it was great fun, first we thought, we could not do it, but yesterday, my dearest DH :surfweb: said, why not doing it again, it was great fun and my daughter went :banana::cool1::yay:.

So, what are your thoughts?

hi! my family might be going on this one too! how old are all the kids? my brother is 16 and im 18 and we are trying to see if anyone our age will be on this one.

:rotfl2::cool1::banana: so glad I am not alone, a :wave2:from the other side of the atlantic. Just managed to do online check-in and yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes, we got Port Arrival Time between 11:00 - 11:30. So excited to see you all on board.

Getting closer!! I started a FE link where the FE sign ups are - I will see if I can locate it for those interested.

My group is part of a large reunion, so we have a large group ready to participate in FEs. We may have to split into 2 groups :) I'll keep those interested up to date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter