• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Cruise December 4, 2015

How do you PM? I'm a noob here. :charac2:

Hi! I think you need to have posted ten messages on the boards. Looks like you're only to 5 so far. Then, you will have an "inbox" link at the top right of your screen (that's where it is on mine). To PM me, all you need to do at that point is click on my Sleeping Beauty avatar and then click "start a conversation."

That's how it should work!

Yeah! And now the FE list is definitely off to a great start! Who else wants to join us?

I'm trying to pm you with no luck. Help!!!

You will have to do what I did and post 10 to 11 posts on the board in order to send a pm.

Once you have posted enough click on slykrabs avatar and in the upper middle it will say start conversation. Keep posting until you see it

You are all most there. Just a couple more post either on this thread or another. There are actually threads where people just post to get their count up. Another way is play a game thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter