Disney Dream Cruise December 1, 2013

Hi everyone. Just checking in. I am considering booking this cruise. It will just be DBF and I, no kids yet. And our first DCL cruise!

I had been considering planning our first Christmas WDW trip, when I realized December 2013 would be our 10 year (dating) anniversary!! Then DCL came out with the 10% deposit promo, and I started thinking, now THAT would be a great 10 year anniversary trip!!

Anyways, I haven't booked it yet, but I'm strongly considering it!! Anyone have any advice?!

Welcome!!!

I don't think we'll be doing FE's. Traveling with kids and grandkids and my mom and that's going to be enough for me to keep everyone organized and happy! I already have one daughter complaining because her room is connecting with the other daughter's! :confused3

We did the FE's our first cruise. I can't remember how many cabins we went to but we're guessing 25? It took about an hour. I had so much SPAM we had friends that wanted me to go to the omelette station with a pack of it and ask for my own creation...
We will be doing the FE again this time

Hi everyone. Just checking in. I am considering booking this cruise. It will just be DBF and I, no kids yet. And our first DCL cruise!

I had been considering planning our first Christmas WDW trip, when I realized December 2013 would be our 10 year (dating) anniversary!! Then DCL came out with the 10% deposit promo, and I started thinking, now THAT would be a great 10 year anniversary trip!!

Anyways, I haven't booked it yet, but I'm strongly considering it!! Anyone have any advice?!

We've been on one DCL cruise and earlier this year to WDW.
OK our kids wanted a beach holiday so we told them on this cruise they will see a different beach everyday. Bring lots of sunscreen and get ready to relax
and remember that on the cruise it's always 5 o'clock:drinking1:drinking1 somewhere

If anyone wants to join in on the FE's we're in. So far this is a small group so it would be nice to grow it by cruise time

Happy New Year!

For various reasons, I decided to switch our cruise date to the Dec. 29th New Year's Eve cruise. Primarily to minimize time out of school for my kids.
Best Wishes to everyone!
Shanna

Hey everyone. Me and my fiance will be on the cruise for our pre-wedding honeymoon and for his birthday. We took the 11/8/12 3 day on the Dream with my kids and we are now addicted and booked while on the ship. We can't wait to do another FE (he was totally not into it until stuff started arriving then was more excited than me to do the deliveries. We are doing the cruise and then 4 more days in WDW after. Our theory is pretty much, parade taping, pop warner, who cares we are at Disney with Christmas decorations. Can't get much better (well if they could extend F&WF, maybe).
Can't wait to get to know you all and if you need us during the cruise we will wither be lounging in the hot tub in the adult area, lounging in the Rainforest Room, or taking in some of the nightlife in the district. See you all there!

We are onboard!! I cannot wait for this cruise! We'd like to participate in the FE exchange also!!

Hey welcome aboard everyone party: It's been a while since I checked in
I've had some pm's asking about the FE. I talked with Pinkygirl and it doesn't look like it will be a big group which is fine. It's a great way to learn the ship and we should be done fairly quickly. I don't want to influence anyone with what I plan on doing with my extra time and $$ but it might be something like this
:drinking1

Wanted to join this group...first time cruisers...very excited about this trip...
DH, me and DS17!! Hoping to meet some new friends! Also...hoping DS has some friends to hang out with! This is his during 18 birthday gift!!:cool1:

Hey Everyone!! We just booked!!! It will be me, DH, DS(6 at cruise time) and DS (3 at cruise time) So excited to be onboard again!! I can almost taste the Konk Koolers!!!!:cool1::cool1: Please count us in for the FE Exchange!!!

Hey fellow cruisers. I've created an exel spreadsheet of the cruise to include names and a column for FE participants. We sort of need to know all our stateroom numbers LOL
I added a few columns to include the number of cast members in the party and their ages because this is Disney so there's a lot of kids who will be meeting up so the list should not just be for those who want in the FE.
There are a lot of blanks on the sheet so it would help if everyone looked back to their posts to see if they have included their info. Anything missing you can PM me
# of people in your party and ages
Stateroom number
Are you participating in the FE
Home state or province
The next thing is I am not sure how comfortable anyone is with this information being public, ie on the thread. On our first cruise someone had created a closed fb group we all signed up on and could have the information there or we could just email it to each other. This is just a thought. I created the spreadsheet but if someone wants to run with it let me know I won't be offended :)
Cheers

Hello all!!!! :wave2:We are booked on this cruise as well. I haven't done too much with it as we are lucky enough to go on a DCL Alaska cruise this summer and that has been my main priority. The Dec cruise will be our first on the Dream and I am SO excited.:yay: It will be our 5th cruise.

It will be:
Me, DH, DD-7, DS-2

My sister and her two girls are joining us as well:
Dsister, DD-13, DD-9

CANT WAIT!!!!!!
We plan on doing FE so I will PM the appropriate info.

We added you to the FE exchange list thanks and welcome aboard

And by the way there is a Disney Dream December 1 2013 group on a popular social media site people can join.

By the way we will be spending the day at the space center after the cruise. If anyone wants to join or can find a code for tickets we're in.

Here is the link for the facebook page to our group. We are using one for our Alaska cruise and it's a great way to stay in touch. Feel free to join if you like!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/157529024409111/members/7[/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter