• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream April 8, 2016 3D Bahamian

Hello everyone. It looks like this discussion has gone quiet. A few of us have moved over to another meet group. There is some active chatting there and still a chance for an FE exchange for those who may have missed out here. I am not soliciting anything, just passing on info. Thanks to everyone here on Disboards who shared info. Looking forward to cruising with you!

I would really love to join the new group. I had already started making items. CAn someone help me find it?
Go to Facebook. Search Disney Dream sailing April 8 2016. It's a closed group so ask to join. Once you are admitted you'll see the post about the FE's. (Again, not soliciting, just passing on info)

Sorry for the delay. We had some unforeseen circumstances arise but I am back and more than happy to make the list for the FE group. I will join the FB group as well to see if I still need to do it.

Thanks!! But it has already been done! There is still a group to join I believe. Glad your back and hope all is well.

Hi everyone! The Westmeyer Family will be celebrating 2 birthdays on this cruise. Is there an FE group started already? Is it too late to join?

Also, Do they still allow two items left at guest services for autographs?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter