Disney Dream 8th January 2012

Welcome. This is our first cruise also, and also have a little one, my 20 month old grandson, my daughter and son and and another grandma and grandpa. We can hardly wait. :love::banana::banana: Are you participating in the FE exchange?

Hi everybody .........................

How are you all?

Ive been sosososo busy, at an emergency and critical care congress with work last week so away from home again, then we done a half marathon, another over night away, busy busy busy, not long now

vetswith pets..... I heard a great guy speak he is manager at the er service at uc harold davis jr, great lectures, great dinners and the wine was excellant !

Orly my beagle was in the bad books for stealing and eating around 30 dollars woth of chees and wrappers last week, had to make him vomit, expensive blooming vomit I can tell you xxx

I remember Harold Davis Jr when I was at Davis. I'm glad he gave a good talk. It is always great to learn new techniques.
:worship:
You have to love those pets and what they do when you are gone a friend just told me that Cat Kong had invaded the Christmas village and derailed the train and knocked over all the trees and people. :rotfl2:

Wow a launch would be great. We have tried to catch a few over the years and they always end up getting postponed. Fingers crossed! Maybe this is our year:goodvibes

We were on the Big Red Boat when they launched the first Shuttle after Challenger. we were parked seven miles out. It was awsome :banana:

Welcome. This is our first cruise also, and also have a little one, my 20 month old grandson, my daughter and son and and another grandma and grandpa. We can hardly wait. :love::banana::banana: Are you participating in the FE exchange?

I'm not sure about the FE exchange just yet; this was a last-minute booking decision. :)

Welcome to one and all, It will be a pleasure to meet you all.

Our pups got into a bag of flour in the back of our Jeep, a pinch of a mess. I think we could start a spoiled pet support group for this cruise.

We are getting closer for sure and I am ready for this trip. This will be our first trip since my retirement, before the cruises were a great time to relax and I would actually sleep more than 6 hours. Now the stress level of my work is gone so not sure what to expect. But it will be good.

Hey all - cant wait for the next 45 days to pass... I wanted to update our room for the FE. We will be in room 2017. So very excited that this is almost here!

See you all soon

Hey all - cant wait for the next 45 days to pass... I wanted to update our room for the FE. We will be in room 2017. So very excited that this is almost here!

See you all soon

YEAH!!!! getting closer, time to get warmer.....

We just booked this cruise on Friday. We will be celebrating both ds's birthday. Maddox will be 6 the end of January and Manning will be 4 on Jan 4th. This will be our families 6th dcl sailing but the first on the dream! I can't wait to get on the boat!

Welcome, A10560 and crew,

Just thought of this:

I will not go see the Muppets movie when it comes out in hopes of seeing it on the Dream, just a thought.

We just booked this cruise on Friday. We will be celebrating both ds's birthday. Maddox will be 6 the end of January and Manning will be 4 on Jan 4th. This will be our families 6th dcl sailing but the first on the dream! I can't wait to get on the boat!

Welcome!

Ds4 is asking to go see the Muppets movie. I don't think he will be that into it once we go. I will also cross my fingers that it is showing onboard!

Can i join in ? We played "musical cruises" for awhile there - resembles musical chairs ... we do it with rental cars too ... but I suppose thats a story for another time.

We have come to find ouselves booked on this sailing when the VGT rates came out. It will be hubby and me as well as our 2 kids. Our son will turn 3 while we are sailing and my daughter will be 12 shortly after.

It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on to get to know you all ! I would love to be involved in anything you have planned :)

Can i join in ? We played "musical cruises" for awhile there - resembles musical chairs ... we do it with rental cars too ... but I suppose thats a story for another time.

We have come to find ouselves booked on this sailing when the VGT rates came out. It will be hubby and me as well as our 2 kids. Our son will turn 3 while we are sailing and my daughter will be 12 shortly after.

It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on to get to know you all ! I would love to be involved in anything you have planned :)

welcome JennLK! Hope you are done playing musical cruise and are staying with us!!! :)

welcome JennLK! Hope you are done playing musical cruise and are staying with us!!! :)

This is why we booked VGT - we can't change without penalty - so we won't be changing !! Can't wait to surprise the kids with this - although I am just as excited if not more. I read other people's cruise talk all day long - and while I LOVE what I do it makes me yearn to be back on the Dream that much more.

I am off to cuba tomorrow morning :cool1:, so I'll be off the board for a week! Talk to you soon!

Welcome!

Our son will also turn 6 at the end of Feb, so he and Maddox will likely spend lots of time together hanging out in the Club/Lab. Welcome to your "golden" cruise!

Kris

46 days left to go - woohoo!! With the holidays, this time will fly by! Can't wait to see everyone on board. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Is Orly the young one? Our dogs will eat anything that comes within their reach!
No, hes the old boy thats bad to the bone x
Hi all!

Can we join the party?

We'll have a party of 8 cruising with all of you!

Me and DW with DS (6), DS (3), DD (6 months), grandma (1st time), grandpa (1st time) and close family friend.

- D
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I remember Harold Davis Jr when I was at Davis. I'm glad he gave a good talk. It is always great to learn new techniques.
:worship:
You have to love those pets and what they do when you are gone a friend just told me that Cat Kong had invaded the Christmas village and derailed the train and knocked over all the trees and people. :rotfl2:
:lmao: very good
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:hippie:hi !!!
I am off to cuba tomorrow morning :cool1:, so I'll be off the board for a week! Talk to you soon!

Hope your having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter