Disney Dream 8/21/15 Join FE Here

I just found this board, is it too late to join the FE exchange? We have two children Ashley (14) and Logan (13) who would like to participate. Thanks!

Hello mikeejay
We did finalize our FE List on August 1st. I'll put it out to the rest of the group to decide on still having people join. What is your Cabin # and Ashley and Logan are DD or DS? I also had another inquiry about joining.
FE Group please add your comments...
Thank you
Charlene

Any chance there's room to sneak one more into an FE group? Just decided to go on the cruise today, but this is the sort of thing I'd love to participate in!

Hello decca,
We did close our FE group on August 1, One other has inquired about joining also. This is a group and I will leave it to the group to decide on adding one more...What is your room number?
August 21 FE Group please input...
Thank you
Charlene

I'm in room 5542, and it's just me that'd be joining the group. It it's too late, I totally understand and I'm happy to just pixie dust this time around.

Hi my name is Tisha and I wanted to know if it is to late to sign up from the fish extender gift giving. I just found out about it and would love to join. Thanks

Hi, I'm organizing FE for our sailing on 8/21/15 on Dream.

I am a new Disney Cruiser, but not new to cruising, I've read a lot about the FE and its a great idea I want to share the whole experience with my granddaughter too.

Please provide the following information and I will keep it updated.

1- Name and number of participants ( and ages for those under 18)

2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.

3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...)

4- Allergies or items prohibited ie... alcohol/candy/nuts etc...

5- Favorite Character

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night?

7- Check out this link for more info on FE BASICS

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

You must give a gift to each cabin on you FE list, either as a Cabin Gift or individuals in each cabin.

Make this Magical, a memory to last forever.

Charlene

Hi, I'm organizing FE for our sailing on 8/21/15 on Dream.

I am a new Disney Cruiser, but not new to cruising, I've read a lot about the FE and its a great idea I want to share the whole experience with my granddaughter too.

2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.

5- Favorite Character

RULES:

You must give a gift to each cabin on you FE list, either as a Cabin Gift or individuals in each cabin.

Hi! We would like to join an FE group. We are in cabin

05B - 8026

We have 2 girls, age 10 and 11. We are part of a Girl Scout troop but I don't think anyone else is participating in the fish extenders. Each of our girls have 10 items to give out. How do we join up?

5- Favorite Character

RULES:

05B - 8026

We have 2 girls, age 10 and 11. We are part of a Girl Scout troop but I don't think anyone else is participating in the fish extenders. Each of our girls have 10 items to give out. How do we join up?

My son

5- Favorite Character

RULES:

05B - 8026

My room is 9008 its my mom, my son who is 8, and myself 36. Please let me know if its ok to still join. Thank u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter