Disney Dream 8/21/15 Join FE Here

I am equally thrilled I am able to join this FE. We are a family of 12 but only kids will participate. Alex-17 and Conor-13 are in room 8029. Conor has a nut allergy. Best to stay away from food altogether. Samuel-12 and Simon-9 are in room 8027. Eden-2 in room 8025. I' m so excited....40 more days, but who's counting :)

Hey there fellow cruisers!!!

My best friend's family and my family are cruising together and are very excited about taking part in the fish extenders. This is the information for only MY family!!!

We are in cabin #7620

Sandy (me) Fave Characters: Mickey Mouse and Belle
Mike (husband) Fave Characters: Launchpad (from DuckTales), Star Wars, Marvel
Tyler (son, age 10...celebrating his birthday onboard!!!) Fave characters: Oswald and Donald

We are asking for NO alcohol... We will all be pirates for Pirate night.

We are looking to join a group of 10. We can't wait for this trip to get here!!!! ::MickeyMo

Hi fellow cruisers!!!!
My family is cruising with my best friend's family(MickeyBelle). We are 1st time cruisers and are super excited for the cruise and we can't wait to be part of the fish extenders. This is the information for MY family only.

We are in cabin #7622

Kelly (me) Fave character: Snow White, I also love the movie UP
Jimmy (husband) Fave Character: Bruce (Finding Nemo), Star Wars, Marvel, Tron
Austin (son, age 15) Fave character: Donald Duck (because he is a teenager, he would love anything edible)
Hailey (age 10) Fave Character: Alice in Wonderland, Scrump (Lilo and Stitch), Ariel, Hercules movie

We are asking for NO Alcohol and we will all be pirates for pirates night.

We are looking to join a group of 10. So excited to be joining all of you on the Disney Dream!!!

Hi fellow cruisers!!!!
My family is cruising with my best friend's family(MickeyBelle). We are 1st time cruisers and are super excited for the cruise and we can't wait to be part of the fish extenders. This is the information for MY family only.

We are in cabin #7622

Kelly (me) Fave character: Snow White, I also love the movie UP
Jimmy (husband) Fave Character: Bruce (Finding Nemo), Star Wars, Marvel, Tron
Austin (son, age 15) Fave character: Donald Duck (because he is a teenager, he would love anything edible)
Hailey (age 10) Fave Character: Alice in Wonderland, Scrump (Lilo and Stitch), Ariel, Hercules movie

We are asking for NO Alcohol and we will all be pirates for pirates night.

We are looking to join a group of 10. So excited to be joining all of you on the Disney Dream!!!

Hello GrapeSoda,

:welcome::welcome:
I have added your information to our list, I will sending out the final lists by August 1st, possible sooner.
We are all so excited! If you have any questions or comments please share.
Charlene

:rainbow: HELLO FE GROUP :rainbow:

The time is getting closer till our sail date. Its one month, one week and one day away. Today I added a newcomer GrapeSoda to our group and it made 2 complete groups of 10. We now have 20 rooms that will divide equally. I'm putting this question out for everyone's opinion. Should we close our group now while it is 2 groups of 10 or wait another 2 weeks? Again this is my first Disney cruise and I'm learning as we go. I'm making small gifts for each child and I see how some would need time to finish before travels and back to back sails. Looking to all our FE friends for guidance on this.
Charlene

:rainbow: HELLO FE GROUP :rainbow:

The time is getting closer till our sail date. Its one month, one week and one day away. Today I added a newcomer GrapeSoda to our group and it made 2 complete groups of 10. We now have 20 rooms that will divide equally. I'm putting this question out for everyone's opinion. Should we close our group now while it is 2 groups of 10 or wait another 2 weeks? Again this is my first Disney cruise and I'm learning as we go. I'm making small gifts for each child and I see how some would need time to finish before travels and back to back sails. Looking to all our FE friends for guidance on this.
Charlene

Hey there...

I just wanted to let you know that I posted above GrapeSoda in this thread, as our two families are cruising together (but in completely separate rooms) and also wanted to be a part of the fish extenders...

Hey there...

I just wanted to let you know that I posted above GrapeSoda in this thread, as our two families are cruising together (but in completely separate rooms) and also wanted to be a part of the fish extenders...

Hello MickeyBelle and Welcome
I have you on the our FE list!
Sorry for the delay post

Hello MickeyBelle and Welcome
I have you on the our FE list!
Sorry for the delay post

Cabin #7620

Tyler (son, age 10...celebrating his birthday onboard!!!) Fave characters: Oswald and Donald

NO alcohol

Cabin #7620

NO alcohol

Thank you!!! We are really excited about being a part of this!! :)

Hello FE Group
I have the groups ready to please check for correct information. I'l use DS for Disney son and DD for Disney daughter and age. I'll leave adult ages out.

WE HAVE TWO GROUPS, I'LL CALL ONE THE MICKEY GROUP and the othe MINNIE GROUP.

MICKEY GROUP
Kelly_RN Room 6130 7 in group Vicki,Kelly, Aubrey DD 8, AJ DS 3, 6132 Amy, Kevin, Kalleigh DD 5 (One group)
Tammy4642 Room 8130 5 in group Brian,Tammy, Camryn DD 14, Jaden DD12, BJ DS 10
3Caligirls Room 2028 3 in group Ana, Mayah DD11, Gigi DD7
AB6876 Room 8082 3 in group mom,dad Sulley DS 11
angeleen Room 6014 5 in group Angel(mom), Wendy (GMom), Debera(cousin) Alyssa DD 16, Arden DD 11
crichter Room 6190 2 in group Charlene, Skylie DD 9
Grumpybelle Room 5186 2 in group Leah DD 15, Ashley DD 12
Lilo312 Room 8027 2 in group Samuel DS 12, Simon DS 9

MINNIE GROUP
GrapeSoda Room 7622 4 in group Kelly, Jimmy, Austin DS 15, Hailey DD 10 (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)
MickeyBelle Room 7620 3 in group Sandy, Mike, Tyler DS 10 (BIRTHDAY) (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)

Tbtbates Room 7618 5 in group Tonya, Matt, Lyndsay DD 10, Cody DS 7, Myles DS 7
cottoncandylulu Room 2500 2 in group Reese(mom), Quinton DS 14 (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)

lilmenley Room 9047 5 in group Jacy, Tom, Sue, Rory DD13, Arden DD11
Its862 Room 8084 4 in group Lyn, Ken, Matt DS 15, Stephanie DD12
Lilo312 Room 8029 2 in group Alex DS 17, Conor DS 13 (NUT ALLERGY)

Lilo 312 Room 8027 2 in group Samuel DS 12, Simon DS 9

Hello FE Group
I have the groups ready to please check for correct information. I'l use DS for Disney son and DD for Disney daughter and age. I'll leave adult ages out.

MICKEY GROUP
Kelly_RN Room 6130 7 in group Vicki,Kelly, Aubrey DD 8, AJ DS 3, 6132 Amy, Kevin, Kalleigh DD 5 (One group)
angeleen Room 6014 5 in group Angel(mom), Wendy (GMom), Debera(cousin) Alyssa DD 16, Arden DD 11

MINNIE GROUP
GrapeSoda Room 7622 4 in group Kelly, Jimmy, Austin DS 15, Hailey DD 10 (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)
MickeyBelle Room 7620 3 in group Sandy, Mike, Tyler DS 10 (BIRTHDAY) (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)

cottoncandylulu Room 2500 2 in group Reese(mom), Quinton DS 14 (NO ALCOHOL PLEASE)

WOW! Thanks for putting this together. I wanted to know if anyone from our group has received their cruise documents as of yet? I booked my cruise through a travel agent and was wondering if the documents go to her office first and then she sends them out to me. Thanks!

Hi, I just noticed on the list that room 8027 has been listed twice and 8025 DD 2 has been left off. Please adjust. Thank you

Is it possible, Could you put three rooms of Lilo312 to be in just one group, either Mickey Group
or Minnin Group. Greatly appreciated. :) thanks!

I noticed that Arden DD11 is listed in angeleen's group, and I don't think she also has a daughter named Arden that is 11. Although that would be pretty cool! ;)

Hello FE Group

MICKEY GROUP

MINNIE GROUP

I'm just wondering if any changes are going to be made to the FE Groups? I am getting really excited about getting gifts together and I want to get started!

Thanks!!! :smickey:

Thank you for checking over the list, I typed it in by hand, did not transfer it by spreadsheet.
I made a change to Angeleen in MICKEY GROUP (thank you lilmenley) I also made the changes to Lilo312.
If looks good to everyone lets keep it.
This will be our final official list. YEA :love::love::love::love:
I just want to make sure all the information is correct, thank you for you patience with this.

Im really looking forward to seeing everyone on board.
Charlene

Hello FE Group

MICKEY GROUP
angeleen Room 6014 5 in group Angel(mom), Wendy (GMom), Debera(cousin) Alyssa DD 16, Emmett DS 4(NO APPLE PRODUCTS)

MINNIE GROUP

Lilo312 Room 8025 1 in group Eden DD 2

I'm just wondering if any changes are going to be made to the FE Groups? I am getting really excited about getting gifts together and I want to get started!

Thanks!!! :smickey:
As long as the changes I just made are all correct we should be ready to call it a list!

WOW! Thanks for putting this together. I wanted to know if anyone from our group has received their cruise documents as of yet? I booked my cruise through a travel agent and was wondering if the documents go to her office first and then she sends them out to me. Thanks!
We received our luggage tags and booklet in the mail last weekend. Disney does not have boarding passes and because this is a surprise for my granddaughter I am making my own boarding pass for her to open on the way to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter