Disney Dream 3 Night September 30, 2016

I did - Thanks
We have been really busy- We are moving to Minnesota right after we get back from the cruise- My daughter found out the other day her job is transferring her I was just going to email her

Hi Janet! What part of MN? I was born and raised there! :-)

We are headed for the Shakopee area Amazon built a new location there

Cool! So the Twin Cities area. I was born in Minneapolis, and I have lived out by Shakopee, in the city of Chaska. I love Shakopee! ValleyFair is out there. :-) I will be going back home to MN for a short visit a few weeks after we come back from the cruise. I always love going back home.

Cool! So the Twin Cities area. I was born in Minneapolis, and I have lived out by Shakopee, in the city of Chaska. I love Shakopee! ValleyFair is out there. :-) I will be going back home to MN for a short visit a few weeks after we come back from the cruise. I always love going back home.
I might run into you lol- We are looking in Chaska also- We are flying blind on this since she just found out a couple of days ago and she wants to look at something before she decides she wants to live there - I have heard about Valley Fair- Should I get a job there? I have experience at Disney & Universal lol I think I am taking a Theme Park break I have a couple of offers up there already so I am not worried about work at all We are very excited- looking forward to more than 1 season

I might run into you lol- We are looking in Chaska also- We are flying blind on this since she just found out a couple of days ago and she wants to look at something before she decides she wants to live there - I have heard about Valley Fair- Should I get a job there? I have experience at Disney & Universal lol I think I am taking a Theme Park break I have a couple of offers up there already so I am not worried about work at all We are very excited- looking forward to more than 1 season

Chaska, Chanhassen, Shakopee & Apple Valley are all very nice cities! It is like Carver county, Scott county & Dakota county are all bunched in there together. I am going on a Paisley Park tour, while I am there. I can't wait! Have you experienced northern winters?

Maybe you know somebody that has rentals out there that are reasonable- We are not able to go find a place before we set sail- I think that is the most stressful part of this whole thing- A N
Chaska, Chanhassen, Shakopee & Apple Valley are all very nice cities! It is like Carver county, Scott county & Dakota county are all bunched in there together. I am going on a Paisley Park tour, while I am there. I can't wait! Have you experienced northern winters?
I have heard- my ex boyfriend grew up in Duluth but lived in Minnetonka for quite some time- His family is still all over there- As for the winters- Oh Yeah- I lived in Dearborn Heights Michigan and Cheyenne Wyoming- Cheyenne was much worse than MIchigan- I can't wait to be able to shovel snow again- I know I am crazy but I miss it

Maybe you know somebody that has rentals out there that are reasonable- We are not able to go find a place before we set sail- I think that is the most stressful part of this whole thing- A N

I have heard- my ex boyfriend grew up in Duluth but lived in Minnetonka for quite some time- His family is still all over there- As for the winters- Oh Yeah- I lived in Dearborn Heights Michigan and Cheyenne Wyoming- Cheyenne was much worse than MIchigan- I can't wait to be able to shovel snow again- I know I am crazy but I miss it

I will message you my email address and you can ask any questions that you may have, and I will tell ya what I know! :-)

That sounds Awesome!!!! 20 Days!!!!!! Can't Wait!!!!
Good Afternoon Cadens_Mom
We are boarding at 11 am so will be poolside by the time most everybody is boarding- You will be able to spot us easily since one of our travel partners has long Ariel Red Hair Please join us when you board so the boys can meet- I have emailed Dakota's mom the info you can email me at jwesting23@gmail.com Can't wait to meet eveeverybody

Super excited but also sad...I've been waiting on our Fish Extender to arrive and just found out from the ETSY seller that she forgot our order (even though I've emailed back and forth several times to confirm dates), so we won't be getting one. So, we definitely still want in the Fish Extender group (Beckler Family), and we have our gifts, but our Extender may be pretty pathetic. My husband is currently at Target trying to find something we can use, and neither of us are very crafty!

Super excited but also sad...I've been waiting on our Fish Extender to arrive and just found out from the ETSY seller that she forgot our order (even though I've emailed back and forth several times to confirm dates), so we won't be getting one. So, we definitely still want in the Fish Extender group (Beckler Family), and we have our gifts, but our Extender may be pretty pathetic. My husband is currently at Target trying to find something we can use, and neither of us are very crafty!
no worries- you could even make a box that has separators for each of push comes to shove- See you tomorrow

How about a letter holder?

I have not done any packing yet. LOL. But, I did take off this Wednesday from work. On Wednesday, I will pack, snack and listen to music all day. :-)
Are you in All Stars Movie resort too? We are checking in late tonight. Maybe we will bump into each other on the ride to port Canaveral tomorrow!

Are you in All Stars Movie resort too? We are checking in late tonight. Maybe we will bump into each other on the ride to port Canaveral tomorrow!

We are at the All-Star Movies resort on the night of Oct 3rd. Tonight we are staying at the Country Inn & Suites at Port Canaveral. I can see the cruise port from my room! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter