Disney Dream 12/29/2011

Theo and I don't worry about diets at all . .when on the cruise. We crash diet before and after vacations. Our vacation is our time to just be free and enjoy everything. Sometimes that means eating until our eyes pop out, and then ordering dessert . .

Certainly we don't eat that way at home, and once home we get back on the treadmill and back to eating skinless chicken and salads . . . but vacation . . that's our time to LIVE . . no deck walks needed haha! just maybe a little pepto bismol!

Hey Everyone :D Im ShannonR's Daughter and i was just posting to see if any TEENS would like to chat before the cruise :D Just Private message me for my Email!
Please and Thank you :)

Has anyone else looked at their reservation on disneycruise.com? I was looking to see if we might have gotten a room number (we havent) and it came up under the description as 5 night Canada and New England Coast Cruise on the dream for December 29-January 3 This just really confused me. Did anyone else notice this?

I'm jealous.

[kuyaRomeo]<----- blows three underarm farts your way!

Guess you won't want to hear that when I booked my sisters room i got and room assignment either.

I love being able to pick our rooms out. Make sure she is not too far away or too close. :lmao:

Guess you won't want to hear that when I booked my sisters room i got and room assignment either.

I love being able to pick our rooms out. Make sure she is not too far away or too close. :lmao:

That calls for THREE Armpit Farts & One Funky Toe Shot!!

Finally catching up here...it's been a very busy month. Really looking forward to our cruise later this month! It feels good to be able to say that. Can't wait for Denise and Wendy to get back and report on their trip also!

For those who are counting, we are 238 days from setting sail on this cruise:)

Hello everyone!

We (Paul & Theo . . . yes, we are gay haha. . . just in case it gets confusing . . ), just booked our next Disney Cruise for December 29th, 2011. Happy New Years!/

Welcome Paul and Theo! I look forward to the Karaoke and will gladly join you for a toast on NYE. This is our first New Years cruise and I am so excited to be booked.

Has anyone else looked at their reservation on disneycruise.com? I was looking to see if we might have gotten a room number (we havent) and it came up under the description as 5 night Canada and New England Coast Cruise on the dream for December 29-January 3 This just really confused me. Did anyone else notice this?

I didn't see this. My ressie comes up correctly. They might have fixed the problem though. I know it can be frustrating waiting for a stateroom assignment. Even though staterooms open periodically, I've read that they tend to assign GTY staterooms around 45/60 days out. What category did you book?

Linda

For those who are counting, we are 238 days from setting sail on this cruise:)

I have my Windows widget where I can always see it at work. some days its the only thing that helps me get through the day.

Of course mine says 237 because we are flying out the day before the cruise.

Man I can't wait!!!!:cool1::banana:

I have my Windows widget where I can always see it at work. some days its the only thing that helps me get through the day.

Of course mine says 237 because we are flying out the day before the cruise.

Man I can't wait!!!!:cool1::banana:

Nothing like thinking about a cruise to get you through the work day! Mine would say 227 days...we will be getting in fairly early. Waiting for Southwest to release their dates and then I'll compare and book our flights. We are pretty flexible as to when we arrive but we've got to come back the day we dock to get the girls back into school.

Linda

I'm waiting for Allegiant and Southwest and its killing me now having those tickets. we are staying until Saturday after we get of the boat. My son will miss a few days but we thought it would be better for my nephews because they are both in college. come to find out one of them has to fly back to school from orlando the day we get off the boat because they start back the next day.

Cross us off the list. About a month ago, I switched our reservation to 12/18. My kids are transferring to a new school and we'd have to miss a day for the 12/29. Their current school, I'd be fine with that, but want to respect the parameters of the new school as we feel it out - both private. So, 12/18 works better for us. No school missed and it's closer to both of their bdays (12/7, 12/25) and it's substantially cheaper (also a day shorter). Bonus...we booked an adjoining room for my parents as a surprise gift to be revealed this weekend!!

So, I opened an 11 GTY...ENJOY! :)

Cross us off the list. About a month ago, I switched our reservation to 12/18. My kids are transferring to a new school and we'd have to miss a day for the 12/29. Their current school, I'd be fine with that, but want to respect the parameters of the new school as we feel it out - both private. So, 12/18 works better for us. No school missed and it's closer to both of their bdays (12/7, 12/25) and it's substantially cheaper (also a day shorter). Bonus...we booked an adjoining room for my parents as a surprise gift to be revealed this weekend!!

So, I opened an 11 GTY...ENJOY! :)

Thanks for letting us know and I totally understand about the school stuff. It gets hard, especially as the kids get older and have obligations in HS.

It is a Small World...I hope to meet up with you on another cruise.

Linda

We have been off the Wonder for a couple of days now. Spending them in Vancouver. Today was a bust as it was snowing/raining on what we wanted to do. No visibility on top of the mountain so no zip line...:mad:

We met Wendy and her husband the day before we got off the ship. I looked and looked for them and they found us at Butchart Gardens. While we were getting off we met the twins! OMG they are so beautiful. Wendy and Tim (I think I have this right, sorry if it is wrong) are so nice. It will be great to cruise again with them. Our DD loved the girls too.

Sailing under the Golden Gate was about one of the coolest things we have done on a Disney Cruise. There was a medical emergency when we had sailed out and gone about 2 hours and we had to turn around. So 4 times under the bridge for us :cool1: Sure wish we were continuing on to Alaska with the cruise. Would have liked to talk to the person who does re-booking but there was always a long line and from what I heard he didn't know too much. :rolleyes1
The cruise staff was the best we have had in 7 cruises. Lots of good service too.
Now to plan the next vacation!!!
We fly home tomorrow evening....

The Vancouver repo was our first cruise on the Wonder - so... all I have are general things... The Menu- not as good as the Magic was, so hoping the Dream is good. Cruise stafff - very fun and entertaining! It was our best cabin steward to date (this was our 4th cruise). The great crew members were amazing!!! Some of the rest were just mediocre - like those at Shutters... just average. We found some information to help us on future cruises with the twins: those who travel out of LA with strollers or wheelchairs, no embarkation photo; my twins get ear infections when they fly; strong ship movement gives one of my DDs seizures; and Flounders staff are amazing!

It was great meeting Denise and her family (don't let DH talk you out of cruising in Dec)! All in all, a wonderful cruise. SF by cruise ship is now the ONLY way to do SF. :thumbsup2 It was neat seeing how excited all the cruise staff were about being there for the first time - esp. since we've been there MANY times. The weather was incredible too! It all has me so much more excited for our Dec. cruise!

well it is only 218 days away but unfortunatly our plans have taken a change my mother in law who along with my fatherin law were going to be be joining us on this cruise however God decided it was time for her to come home so now she will only be watching us go down the slide from Heaven and my Father in law is of course unsure if he will be up to joining us so please keep us in your prayers if you could my DH is so torn because he of course wants to go but is concerned about his dad coming and how it will feel to have him there without his mom and still make this trip special for our DD (15 almost 16) whos world has just changed ( she was very close to her mommom and is handling things well but has expressed concerned @ the future w/o her) as now for me now trying to manage 2 households I (selfishly) am worried about is this going to be a vacation or a disaster that i am spending my savings on ... anyway thanks for listening will keep you all posted as decisions are made and we all continue to struggle with our new normal

well it is only 218 days away but unfortunatly our plans have taken a change my mother in law who along with my fatherin law were going to be be joining us on this cruise however God decided it was time for her to come home so now she will only be watching us go down the slide from Heaven and my Father in law is of course unsure if he will be up to joining us so please keep us in your prayers if you could my DH is so torn because he of course wants to go but is concerned about his dad coming and how it will feel to have him there without his mom and still make this trip special for our DD (15 almost 16) whos world has just changed ( she was very close to her mommom and is handling things well but has expressed concerned @ the future w/o her) as now for me now trying to manage 2 households I (selfishly) am worried about is this going to be a vacation or a disaster that i am spending my savings on ... anyway thanks for listening will keep you all posted as decisions are made and we all continue to struggle with our new normal

I am so sorry for the loss you and your family are suffering through. I will pray for peace for all of you. It is a very hard time for all of you at this time. You have a couple of months before you really need to decide whether or not to take this cruise. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and thank you for sharing this information with us.:grouphug:

Linda

I'm also very sorry for your loss.

Let some time pass before you make a decision as to whether to go on this trip or not. I can only offer that, if it was me, I would like my family to continue with their plans and use this trip as a celebration of my life rather than sit home and think what might have been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter