Disney Dream 12/26/2016-12/30/2016 FE group

I would like to exchange FE on the DREAM cruise 12/26-12/30 2016

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Oh, wait, sorry--wrong dates! (We cruise the week before you guys.) Please ignore my request to join the group.

I am so excited that we now have our 10 families. If everyone would give me an email, I can share the document I created in google docs so that you can see the stateroom #'s, & families information. You can leave your email here, or send it to me at emaryk@bellsouth.net. I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the ship!

Just wondering if you think there will be more families for another group to start? It's our first Disney Cruise and my family and my sister-in-law's family would like to participate. Thanks!

Hi everyone just wanting to touch base and make sure my family is still here on the list. I've lost track of everything recently. We are the Reine family and have 2 cabins and 5 people going. My email address is careineks@gmail.com

Please make sure I get on any communications emailing. Thanks!

Clint

Just wondering if you think there will be more families for another group to start? It's our first Disney Cruise and my family and my sister-in-law's family would like to participate. Thanks!
Now that everyone should be paid, if you start a new group I am sure you will get some people to join you! I joined a group in Dec. last year. Good luck. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

HI group
This morning I sent a google sheet with all the updated information. If you did not receive it, please email me at emaryk@bellsouth.net and I will resend it. Once you receive it, please look it over. If I have made a mistake I apologize, you can edit it on the document so we will all have the correct information. I love the idea of getting together to meet each other in person. If you are interested, let me know and perhaps we could meet poolside on the 26 or 27. It is always fun to have a face to go with names and have additional people to hang out with! We are in the first dinner seating, is anyone else?
I am so excited-only 2 months away!

DLM314, I know of another fish extender group for this cruise. Feel free to send me an email at aobrien23 at yahoo dot com if interested.

Hi!! My family would like to sign up for this FE group! It's our first Disney cruise!! And our son is turning FIVE while we are on board the ship!

Boy age 4 (will be turning 5 while we are cruising)

Boy age 3
Would you be willing to share adult names? You can email them to me if you prefer serra dot jen at gmail dot com

Hi all - if there are others like us that want to join a FE group feel free to message me here and let's start a conversation, thanks!

So we do have some interest in another FE group if there are any others interested .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter