Disney done differently, (BOG dining updates pages 202 and 203)

I am reading just having hard time posting with everything going on with my mon; love the GF pictures

I am so sorry to hear about JJ's night. I hope you managed to get some rest yourself.

Too bad about the meal at the Grand Floridian. It's hard when kids are hungry. I miss our People Mover.

Yes, we all eventually got sleep.

Oh, that's right your People Mover is gone. I'm sorry.

I am reading just having hard time posting with everything going on with my mon; love the GF pictures

Thanks for reading. You have your hands full too.

sorry to hear Anakin had another seizure :hug: happy to hear he was doing better this afternoon :goodvibes

so great he is going to be playing Max, I think he will steal the show!!!!

okay, I never knew GF had a food court...we've only eaten at 1900PF and the tea room :rotfl:

sorry to hear Anakin had another seizure :hug: happy to hear he was doing better this afternoon :goodvibes

so great he is going to be playing Max, I think he will steal the show!!!!

okay, I never knew GF had a food court...we've only eaten at 1900PF and the tea room :rotfl:

It's not really a food court. It's the Gasparilla Grille. It has limited offerings, but more than the pool grills have. Here's the menu from allears http://allears.net/menu/menu_gasper.htm

He had a good night. We all got sleep! Today we are meeting friends around noon at Sea World for the Halloween Spooktacular!

Originally Anakin wanted to go to MK at opening. He wants some Mickey dust sparkles. Then head over to Sea World. Instead he is sleeping in. Trick or Treating starts at noon. Looks like a beautiful day. High of 85 and low in the 60's!

Hugs for the last seizure...glad he had a good night! I am so loving your pictures. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade to pro...normal photobucket with all the new changes is not working...literally!

Hey for the part of Max!

And your pictures of Fall time...well, it is making me excited!

He had a good night. We all got sleep! Today we are meeting friends around noon at Sea World for the Halloween Spooktacular!

Originally Anakin wanted to go to MK at opening. He wants some Mickey dust sparkles. Then head over to Sea World. Instead he is sleeping in. Trick or Treating starts at noon. Looks like a beautiful day. High of 85 and low in the 60's!

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Hugs for the last seizure...glad he had a good night! I am so loving your pictures. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade to pro...normal photobucket with all the new changes is not working...literally!

When I went over the limit on the pictures it prompted me to upgrade to pro. Not sure how to do it otherwise.

Hey for the part of Max!

And your pictures of Fall time...well, it is making me excited!

Less than a year for you!

ok, thanks! looks yummy!

enjoy the ToT at SeaWorld today!

Thanks, Sea World was fun. The weather was perfect! In the shade, it was nice and comfortable, almost cool. Can you believe I woke up today to 66 degrees?!

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!

It was a perfect day all around! Would you believe they already have some of their Christmas trees set up?! And while trick or treating one of the workers handing out treats told Anakin that Santa comes in 8 weeks, he better be good.

When I went over the limit on the pictures it prompted me to upgrade to pro. Not sure how to do it otherwise.

Less than a year for you!

Thanks, Sea World was fun. The weather was perfect! In the shade, it was nice and comfortable, almost cool. Can you believe I woke up today to 66 degrees?!

It was a perfect day all around! Would you believe they already have some of their Christmas trees set up?! And while trick or treating one of the workers handing out treats told Anakin that Santa comes in 8 weeks, he better be good.

Wow! They are in a hurry for Christmas aren't they? Did you have fun?

Michele, they do it up big for Christmas. We haven't gone in years, maybe this year. They have an ice skating show, turn their polar bear exhibit into the Polar Express, and set up Christmas displays. I guess they start in October to prepare.

We had fun. We did trick or treating, met up with friends, ate a very late lunch, and did Turtle Trek (new attraction).

Sea World's Trick or Treat is included in your admission. People were complaining that it's not as good as Disney's. But what can you expect. There's no additional cost for it. The entertainers were lots of fun and silly. There were live animals from time to time too. Anakin was afraid of the huge snake, but he looked at the fresh water otter, spoonbill, and hawk. The otter is quite the star. He is one of their education animals and he has been on tv such as the Jay Leno show. He was so cute and just ate up the attention he was getting. I got pictures of this darling creature!

MSEP and Wishes​

...Continued from Don't leave home without and ADR...link

As I said earlier, Anakin and Max were playing together before the parade started while Max's mom and I were talking about Max. He will be going to children's hospital in Pittsburgh after the holidays for surgery on his heart. She was surprised that he was sharing his stuffed animal with Anakin. She said he isn't very good at sharing. Neither is Anakin. But the way they were playing together you would never guess. Anakin was also busy teaching him things and Max was eating it up. He really looked up to Anakin.

Almost every character either stopped and greeted Max and Anakin or waved to them. If I would have known what I was doing with my camera I could have gotten some of the best parade pics ever. But since I was new to night time photos, most of my pictures were a bust. Here are the ones that got decent.

After the parade we took the ferry back to the TTC and watched Wishes from the Ferry Dock area.

Tink

DSC_0348.jpg

Goofy (learned I need to use flash when the characters were close)

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

Continued...

MSEP Continued...

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

When Anakin saw Dopey, he just had to meet him! This would mean getting to MNSSHP on Sunday very early to stand in line to see the 7 dwarfs. He didn't care, he thought that Dopey was just adorable and would be worth it.

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

your MSEP & Wishes photos turned out great Tink! its hard to get the night time photos!
happy Anankin made a new little friend!

Michele, they do it up big for Christmas. We haven't gone in years, maybe this year. They have an ice skating show, turn their polar bear exhibit into the Polar Express, and set up Christmas displays. I guess they start in October to prepare.

We had fun. We did trick or treating, met up with friends, ate a very late lunch, and did Turtle Trek (new attraction).

Sea World's Trick or Treat is included in your admission. People were complaining that it's not as good as Disney's. But what can you expect. There's no additional cost for it. The entertainers were lots of fun and silly. There were live animals from time to time too. Anakin was afraid of the huge snake, but he looked at the fresh water otter, spoonbill, and hawk. The otter is quite the star. He is one of their education animals and he has been on tv such as the Jay Leno show. He was so cute and just ate up the attention he was getting. I got pictures of this darling creature!

Oh wow! That sounds great! This makes me wonder if Six Flags will be open this Christmas season, they never do the same thing two years in a row.

I like the idea that the trick or treat is free at Sea World, I think you pay enough to get in. I love watching river otters play. When Loren was in elementary school he had a field trip to a local wetlands reserve and we were able to watch the river otters in the wild. They are funny animals.

I love your pictures from the electric light parade. They made me think of the first time I saw it. Scotty and I were on our honeymoon.

Very late jumping in -- found you off of Facebook. :)
Catching up now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter