Disney Dating

Does anyone else dream of finding that Disney obsessed guy to take with you on your trips and to share the memories with? I'm sure you all do. Hope he's still out there waiting for me too.

Definitely! Now if only I wasn't so shy, and if only I knew more people in real life with the same obsession as me!

I need a Disney Man! I lost my partner of 17 years to skin cancer and I have been single since. I hope I can find a Disney Lover to spend the rest of my life with. :cloud9:

Hi Cowboi:
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your post has been over a year, but I noticed we are sort of neighbors...Atlanta here...so I thought I would check.

My obsession is more with Disney Parks....been to them all, even tried to hit them all in 2011 within the year,,,,I couldn't get to Paris, but am working that out this year. :)

I try to hit at least 1 Disney Resort a year and have since 2005. It's a problem ojnly another Disney park-obsessed fan would understand. :)

Touch base if you want to know more.

I'm 27 now and still looking for my Prince Charming who loved WDW as much as me. Being over here in England makes it harder too :(

Disney is definitely a place to make memories with someone else. I love, love, love Disney World and go 3-4 times a year. Good thing I live 2 hours away and have an annual pass!! I have gone solo on a couple of occasions but nothing beats having a special someone to share with. Maybe one day I'll also meet my Charming!

I am actually taking my mom for a weekend surprise trip to WDW over my birthday in December. We're going to reenact some photos of my first trip in 1971 and some other trips thereafter. I know it sounds corny but not for mom would never have know the joy of WDW. She's the best. I already have excitement building up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter