Disney Dating

I'm pleased that this post is still active! I had no idea! I"ve given up on dating, just slowly becoming a hermit. Just got back from DL though, that was awesome :-)

My fiance and I are huge Disney fans. Our first ever vacation together was at Disneyland to celebrate our anniversary/my birthday. And best of all... we are having a Disney-themed wedding/reception & Disney World honeymoon next year! I can't wait. He's amazing.

So yes, it's possible to find another gay Disney fan that's your soul mate. Happened to me! ::MickeyMo

When I first met my husband he wasn't really a Disney fan. After taking him on a Disney cruise and to WDW twice now he is as big a Disney nerd as I am. In fact, he was the one that suggested we have our ceremony at WDW! So in January we are :) (already did the legal part here in DC)
So don't exclude someone just because they aren't a Disney fan now, you might be able to convert them like I did!

When I first met my husband he wasn't really a Disney fan. After taking him on a Disney cruise and to WDW twice now he is as big a Disney nerd as I am. In fact, he was the one that suggested we have our ceremony at WDW! So in January we are :) (already did the legal part here in DC)
So don't exclude someone just because they aren't a Disney fan now, you might be able to convert them like I did!
I so wanna get married at WDW!!!!

Finding a Disney soul mate is the best feeling. My partner and I didn't realize we both shared a mutual obsession for Disney until two years into our relationship. We would love to have a disney wedding. Gotta keep saving! :)

My bf has never been but when we go to Six Flags he complains that the rides lack "substance" (as he's a self-proclaimed master of design hehehe). I told him that Disney rides are fully decorated which peaked his interest lol.

Does anyone else dream of finding that Disney obsessed guy to take with you on your trips and to share the memories with? I'm sure you all do. Hope he's still out there waiting for me too.

I'd love to find my Prince Charming to accompany in going to Gay Days in 2014. If that's you, hit me up and let's talk.

How about the ladies? I am a single lesbian looking for my Disney soulmate. It's hard enough to meet other women let alone one who loves Disney as much as I do!

I agree that it seems really difficult to find women who love Disney as much as I do. Are the Gay Days the best time to meet other gay Disney fans?

Does anyone else dream of finding that Disney obsessed guy to take with you on your trips and to share the memories with? I'm sure you all do. Hope he's still out there waiting for me too.

They do exist! I found mine by luck at a Nursing Conference in York, UK - our trip this September will be our 9 year anniversary of being together and 7 year civil partnership!!

You will find him - trust me am a nurse after all - lol xxx

it was joe who dated taylor swift. but she said he dumped her in a 27 second phone call. and yes taylor lautner is rumored to be dating selena gomez.

That sounds wonderful!

I was planning on taking a trip to Disney with one of my ex's about 4 years ago and he actually said he refused to go the magic kingdom because he couldn't drink there.

Clearly we were from different worlds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter