Disney Cruise Swap - Swap Complete!

Oh MinnieGarden, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I have 2 and I know I'd be devastated if anything happened to them. :hug:

And Jury Duty?!?! UGH! I think you need a vacation. Maybe a cruise? ;)

Oh Christy, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. We had to put one of ours down right before Christmas. It was the right thing to do, but so hard. Hugs to you.

I'm sorry about your pet - I know jury duty can be stressful, and that's no way to end your day. :hug:

I'll add that in for you morgansmom2000.

How much longer do you all think I should keep the signups open for? Seems like interest has dropped off.

I know Disney_rider said something about inviting her friend, but I don't know if she's going to join us... maybe until Saturday/Sunday?

I like to give it a weekend when I can. As long as you give 24 hour notice that you are closing, I don't think the actual amount of days matters.

I'll put you down for Donald, MinnieGarden. I always take pictures at both places on CC, so either would be fine for me.

I'll close the signups at 5pm on Sunday. I'll be gone all day on Saturday, so if anyone signs up then, I won't be able to respond until Sunday anyway. Once signups are closed I will combine any groups that need to be, so hold off on getting started on anything until we're sure of group numbers. :thumbsup2

I'll be gone all day on Saturday, so if anyone signs up then, I won't be able to respond until Sunday anyway.

:rotfl:
I'm so excited! And I'm bringing my laptop if I need to use SCAL for stuff, so if I can wirelessly link up and if you want to take a break from cropping, feel free to use it.

I had a question - when we're doing the characters (pirate/formal, beach) what other sort of element would we put with them? They in themselves are one element, but what would you match them with?

Here is what I did for Sailor Pluto.

IMG_4195.jpg

You can find clipart of the characters doing beachy stuff, or dressed in their formal wear on http://www.disneyclips.com/ and then you could put the clipart on any of the normal elements. I have pirate stickers from WDW that could be used to embellish a normal element. Or you could just make "beachy" or "piratey" photo mats to go with a character.

Good answer, Hope. Thanks for chiming in! :thumbsup2

ZTH, basically anything that would coordinate with the character to help you create a complete page is fine.

I'm pretty sure that's where I found my Pirate Mickey and Beach Minnie (but they were coloring pages and now I like a different Beach Minnie!). Thanks for the link, Hope.

OK Ladies, signups are officially closed!!

Please double check all of your groups and take note of the number of participants in each group so that you know how many to make. There are a couple of groups that I had to combine, but none of the groups are larger than 8.

kkbeaton2 - you and I were the only 2 who expressed interest in the kids' club groups, so I just eliminated those.

Also, if anyone wants to join the second color group, let me know. There were only 2 participants in that second group, and I couldn't combine because I'm sure AlexWyattMommy wouldn't want 2 spots in the same group. I added myself to help bring up the number, but if anyone else wanted to join in, just let me know ASAP.

Over the next day or two I will be updating the thread with the check-in dates, as well as packaging and mailing information. I will also PM all of you with my contact information.

I'm looking forward to a fun swap with such a talented group of swappers! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Can't wait to see all of your creations! :goodvibes

I'll probably wish I didn't once I am looking at my work list for this one and the Resort swap, but I will take a spot in the color group.

EDIT: On second thought, since it looks you have other people willing to fill it out, you can leave me out, and I'll just stick to my original groups.

OK - I'll bite, too! I'm only in one group, so add me to the O1 color group.
I'll do blue, blue, blue! (if that's ok with everyone...)

I'll join the color group too. I'm sure I can think of something to do... I just bought a bunch of paper.

Mine and Stitch62's groups look good. I won't be on the computer much this week as it is tech week for the play DH and I are doing. I am around and will pop-in when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter