Disney Cruise Swap - Swap Complete!

My box came home today altho I havnt had a chance to look at everything yet but Im sure its all Great!!:cool1:

To my great amazement, my box has arrived safely too! Absolutely fantastic work ladies, can't wait to get using it!!!

We must be setting some sort of postal record!! That's really fast! So glad that they are all arriving safely. Only 2 more mailed packages to be received home.

Thanks again for swapping, and thank you to everyone who sent hostess gifts! I had a lot of fun hostessing this swap. :goodvibes

Hey guys we are back from the hot, humid steamy world! Never again will I drive!!!

Anyways, my package was in the mail waiting for me! Looked really quick andeverything looks so nice. Thanks Michelle for hosting and ladies everything is great!

Awesome!!!!! I think I can call this swap complete! I'll be hopefully meeting up with PinballFamily this week to hand-deliver hers and ZTH's. Hopemax's, I'll be giving to NEE this weekend. Yay! So glad everything went to smoothly. Thanks to all of you, you are a fabulous group of swappers!! :lovestruc:flower3:

Awesome!!!!! I think I can call this swap complete! I'll be hopefully meeting up with PinballFamily this week to hand-deliver hers and ZTH's.

All set - looking forward to seeing you. (I'll be in the back...happily slaving away!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter